From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

I have to apologize. I cause alarm when I post sometimes. Occasionally friends read into them an image that could represnet them. None intended to do anything but amuse.

Occasionally I find foul ideas glowing from others posts for a character which traits that can cause the weak to faint, the mild to retract, and the strong to attack in a game. While by the Internet's fire (probably caused by too much heat from the monitor) as I toss wood on to warm me from the cold sensations this emotionless service provides only in words.

My apologies to all my present and past friends. Some need to strengthen their opinions of them self and return with a non-banhammerable response which is customary in video games, (D&D is a game with a good example) and we must feign death if we feel a stab comes close to reality only until the next set up of the game.

Hopefully I'll be a better sport when I have died once too often and simmer in my imagined fury while I work to make better use of another game's set up with my new characters traits so I can last to see the end of the game as a player.

My apologies to those who know me and I do offend. For I must realize we are in a space where RAW forces get released occasionally.

I willingly will accept direct communications so I may learn new ways and make amends. As long as it has only to do with my in play character all of you think I am here on this website.

Please try not to scare my childlike being so that I cower in my sanctuary more and do not return to explore Cyberspace within among all the races, colors, credos, and amazing craftspeople who will return with better skills we all can learn. I know I cannot change my similarities to one of those who is so close to their genealogical vine of a race or color, but I can learn to be a better friend. Cease warlike behavior when I learn how teases, coy acts, and warlike stabs are meant only for the Video games.

I tire of walking in the video games and a person with so high a level my character would be crushed instantly if I accepted their challenge to duel. Don't you!

I know that once we become as tough as them we find they no longer hang about or are trying to impress anyone and give them a choice of join as my slave, water carrier, or fashion yourself as an admiring Page, Squire and a companion still when we are Knighted or whatever our character's choice is to become a master of.

I feel truly sorry for those who I did battle with and they found nothing more than a fresh sprout beaten back down into the ground so quickly. They didn't know the role of their grandeur to join their quest or die. Then take us under their wing to go with them forever, and always, on their quest until Death do us Part.

It's is sad how the days of craftsman too faded in their ruling fashion, only, they were often given a exceptional child, e.g., Leonardo Da Vinci, from a more or less fortunate family who traded for a more or less exalted one who was better suited to work in their craft, work in their house, or in the fields.

Yes I know. There aren't many who have knowledge of the methods to acquire a crew, helpers hunting and cooking food, and agents to search ahead to see if the leaders quest nears the battle a knight must tend. And so the days of roles in schools removed the theme of a society built from challenges of a thug, a pickpocket, a magician, or an assassin. Males and females alike know that our times were different back when. And now?!

So we must learn to make adjustments in our ways, allowed to be beaten by a foul minded thug who kills us for naught for nothing on our video game character can be got unless we are alive to trade.

A magician fries us to burnt meat not eat, but to leave to rot until we respawn. Even then our humbled stay with humility grief fades and we return to picking on less strong animals and picking plants to support our habits until one of us realizes.

We are a loner. A wondering Wanderer. A green sprout fallen from the end of a twig, off the tree of life, (if you imagine yourself as part of tree that is) and no one who knows how to put us back on, or together again, e.g., we're Humpty Dumpties all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been picking through the mods for my game/s. If I have a mod of one of the others that has peaked my interest I add it to the long list of mods I have. Since I do that there are many occasions that the game CTD's, or I discover the mod conflicts so much I can't get the full functionality. I have started a whole new game just to play the ones that don't work like they do with other mods.

What a surprise I got when I found out that some of them never do work. Then again. One day when a mod did work and I found it had an update that made it even better I updated it and sent them by lunch money.

Don't be surprised if one day you get my lunch money. At least I enjoyed what it was that I spent it on. And against all my elders upbringing I spent it on something; I liked. Instead of having to learn to take bag lunches that bullies don't like the contents of to where I go.

Thanks People; for your great mods.

• 2 weeks later...

2019 another year I spent at The House that I Haunt

A splendid event which seems so like a friend I haven't seen and only is in my company once for two days. New Years Eve and New Years Day.

I hope all of the people as far east of me had a great party.

To you who have spent the last days night and are now spending the new year's day with the familiar tones of bliss and care

Happy New Year

To all!

The Last Time I was very Sick was during the Autumn of 2019

Sunday December 5, 2020.

I was fine while I was doing work. I just didn't pay much mind to myself while I did. I was happy that something good would come out of it.

I worked so hard I was worn, tired, and little sick. I had a cup of mead, to ease the muscles pain. I had a while to think about what was making me sick. I coughed. A little dust flew off my cookie duster. I coughed again. Thinking I had caught a cold made me sad. I started sniveling. That was soon followed by the sniffles. Snot started running down my nose. I coughed, sniffled, sneezed and coughed again. It kept up after dinner. The campfire warmth didn't warm my soul. I coughed. I stood, put the plate in the pot for washing in the morning. I wheezed, and felt a chill rise up my back. When it reached my head I grew colder. Sat closer to the fire until I realized it was about out. Instead of adding more wood I knew I would be better in my tent wrapped in the bag that could keep me warm even it reached -40 degrees Fahrenheit. I went to get into the tent, stripped off my outer clothes. Coughing and blowing snot from my nose. I whimpered and cried, feeling assured I might die in my sleeping bag where it would be warmer at least. Soon went to bed. Clothes laid inside with me so easy to reach I could dress while in bed.

I found myself thinking of dying from the coughing and the chills. I felt my fever rising so I was hotter than a pistol. I sipped at my bottle so it would last me if I had no other friend for the long cold Winter night.

As I pondered my ills suddenly I found I had wandered outside my tent. Why on Earth was I laying out in the cold in my nightshirt? Panic was my new friend. I tried to tilt my head so I could see my tent behind me. When I could not see anything I realized I was not near where I had lay down to sleep. I had slipped out into the night.

I wondered for a moment how I had gotten in this dark place. I began to slow my thinking, because I was going out of my mind. I looked outward as far as my eyes could see and there with a shroud at last I could see the last light as the Sun sets.

The clouds hanging about seemed bleak and dark. I looked no shadows I saw it was getting black out. A blob below me seemed to start bobbing up in among its blackness. I thought it was a lake of tar with bubbles that might be rising to the top. No sound did I hear. I was filled with dread and fearful of my end for it appeared to be then and there. I recalled I was sick coughing so hard with a rough throat barely able to sit up on the sleeping bag inside my tent and I hadn't coughed once while I was there.

As my panic subside I realized I was standing. I know not how. I was laying on my deathbed thinking about my situation full of fear and dread only a moment before.

I started looking around. I heard some awful sounds. Thuds of a slow walking large beast probably coming toward me.

Then a tiny light began floating out of the darkness up ahead. I wanted to run, but my feet seem glued to the spot. Just a dream I thought. Like ones I remembered because I seemed so slow even though I was running as fast I thought.

The light grew bigger.

A lantern I did see.

I felt a wave of hope as it approached, but fear still had a stronger grip on me. The lantern had a hand on it's top. The hand clearly attached to another person. I tried to speak. Words seem slow to move from my mouth. Surely I was dreaming and seeing in the dream someone who might be an old friend or a ghost.

A voice came to me clearly and said. Hello there! Don't try to speak. I have come to meet you and give you some vision.

The person held up the light so I could see that it was a she.

She continued.

There's just two things I want to tell you about. One is, if you are healthy you've got nothing to worry about. The other is if you're going to continue thinking the way you are about being so sick; you might get worse.

On the other hand, if you started thinking about something else you might get better and you'll likely recover and have nothing to worry about.

On the one side is; if you get worse, you could die. Oh! Don't think it stops there! Then you would have two more problems.

You'll have one of two choices; my new guest. The one is whether you're going to go to heaven. The other is if you're going to hell.

If you go to heaven you'll be where life is easy and you'll likely have nothing to worry about. If you're goods and bads weigh in the others favor you could find your way to hell.

I'll give you one thought to keep in mind. If you're puzzling over your health, you might as well think about which path you'll take next and plan for the here after. Rather than think about what a rotten cough, fever, and cold you have and think less about your tomorrows by pondering the next and next explosion leaving you with chest and stomach muscle pain.

Between coughs, shivers, sweats, and sneezes, you may as well think of some fun instead of waiting for the next round of queasiness. Don't you think?

Well, I see you can't then. Because you're still here.

Well. I might as well tell you; if you continue down this path, you'll find there are two more. Which path to choose to take and travel, you may find just is as difficult to choose as making a plan for living another day. If you pass by me, I am sorry to say, I can't help you then from here on out.

You will find the light brighter as you near where the fork in the path ahead as you get near it. Where you're headed is not for certain when you arrive.

No signs will share the way save one. The path most likely you feel to take may bend your will.

I'll give you fair warning. Choosing which path to travel isn't easy. Like I said, there isn't a sign pointing the way at one or the other.

So it isn't easy to see. You will have to think about which and find out where it will take you. If you take the one that leads to heaven all will be well; and in good time, you'll feel right at home.

There are two paths though. Remember, and they look trod upon about the same. Any consolation may not appear so clear if you take one path or other until you arrive. If you remain here any longer and do not go back, the time we spent together may have something to do with your lack of the balance between good and bad. If you're equally balanced in both I will no longer be your host. You will be mine. At least until you find some balance not equal to mine.

If I no longer greet and feed you upon what to do next you'll awake. I hope for you that is a choice you may still choose. So I'll try not to take too much more of your time. Lest I keep you too long just because you like my looks.

Now! Back to the reasoning for your arrival.

On the one hand your arrival in heaven and be greeted by a saint, :D and you'll feel at ease and be able to take to the leisure you so well deserve. :yes: A happy place; so kind, good, and heavenly. :teehee:

On the other hand you could end up so busy shaking hands with all your friends you'll be too busy to ever notice where you are. :devil:

Get Well Soon!

I just remembered another milestone in my life from when I was a lad between ten and eighteen years of age.

I read in articles from science advances in medicine magazines that people of my generation would likely have a mid-life age of 75 at which time in our life we would have to retire from work.

They also thought there would be a number of cures for what ails us by the time I was 20 or so.

With Elon Musk's new flight plans for rocket flight services in the works I might actually live to see the day when it only takes a half an hour to go on a vacation halfway around the world.

I wonder if rocket ship lag will be a problem like Jet lag is? Or will it be eliminated because of the shorter time we would spend in flight. A person could get up, dress, have breakfast, go to the rocket port, and be at work in half an hour all the way on the other side of the planet.

Whatever happened to the plans for everyone to stay at home and work from our own office/den?

• 3 weeks later...

SIVA!

Arrived today.

The copy I found way back when had a lot more

pages and a hieroglyph inside the front cover page.

After finding a copy of this book online, while waiting for it's delivery

I have been so relieved knowing I got a new book replacing the old one,

I've been yawning and napping a bunch.

Authors:

Leigh Richmond and Walt Richmond

Back in 1960s.

Richmond, Walt: Born: Memphis, Tennessee, 5 December 1922. Walt Richmond (died 1977)

Family: Married Leigh Tucker Richmond

born 21 April 1911

Died Haywood, North Carolina: 14 July 1995

Siva!, 1979.

• 2 weeks later...

A tire iron?! I always wanted a tire iron. Did you know they used to use it to remove nuts off of bolts from wheels on cars. Just so they could change the tire on the wheel if it became punctured and they had a spare.

Thank you! I will treasure it always. Good bye! Son.

Goodbye! Father.

Tire iron? Tire? Why did they call it a tire iron? Pry bar, for removing a hubcap. Opposite end is a nut loosener/tightener. It's harder than iron. Although Steel is iron hardened. Of course! Why am I going on about this?

Why not call it a wheel iron, or wheel steel. So many questions. I'm sure glad the lad found me one. Wrapped it up in party paper as a present. Even though today is not my birthday.

Or is it? I'll ask Maehal. What day is it, Maehal?

Why don't you call the lad back and ask him?

Come on, Maehal. It's not like we expected to be the only survivors from the journey. Why; I have recovered nicely since we discovered the planet has a medical staff that could restore tissue, brain damage, and memory. They recorded all our memories, our thoughts, our dispositions, gender differences while we were sleeping on our way to find out if there was life on the planet. It was amazing how they restored you.

Now you have a life form with only two parts the size of a pin head that contains your entire library and all the peoples of planet Earth's history too. You wanted to be my friend and just that minor difficulty that cost the crew their lives, temporarily. The Saturnites repaired everything. So!

Well, why are you so disturbed that I forgot the date?

The memory is dated differently. That time your son brought you that ancient artifact was logged on that date back on Earth. Today in our present location it is 2170 years later. Which date would you like? Your birthdate on Earth, your rebirth on Saturn, or the rejuvenation date on Planet 4 in LIaCos 4 Solar system?

Alright! Alright. I see where you have noted my system is while I was dreaming during my sleep. I will ask the question more directly of you. What time, day, month, and year was my dream during sleep session mark 3281.4.20 when I received the nicely wrapped gift when that ancient G. I. F. replayed the scene when the boy tried to beat me to death with the tire iron which he wrapped in birthday paper wrapping so he could get it passed the desk clerk disguising it and his purpose for visiting me to see if I had $35.00 that my partner told me we would need for our meals and transport expenses so my son could use the money to spoil his new girlfriend that Valentine's Day?

Oh! Never mind! I remember now. Valentines Day. 2008. 2 years before we launched.

Dear Maehal. So many times my own vanity overwhelms me. I cannot praise the winner for that time because my opinion is they haven't earned it with their way of doing so. The way I earned my share of food, my share of shelter, my privileges for doing the labor the way of the times. Oh such vanity! Judging the present ways of earning a living. It becomes us and creates our self image of being others better and vanity makes us a monster.

I'll throw my money in the river again. It will travel to the dams blocking the flow. Forge electricity from them for everything we have then that uses it. Even the future cars.

I tire. I want to have rest from the vile state of mind of memories of my youth in my old age that makes me weep. Wash Vanity off. I'll have a cup of wine to nurse my head and go to bed.