From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Skyrim Special Edition has been adding Halloween mods and bits for the season ever since 2012. I just had to find out if Skyrim Special Edition 64 bit really makes a difference.

Wow!

I mean, with the correct equipment, monitor and video card too. Wow!

I am kind of being torn, my mind seems to be splitting trying to decide which witchery to play, which one, on this coming Hallow's Eve.

Have a happy

Halloween

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense it might be too early, or too late to expose the game modding I have worked on for Fallout 3. A lead to, that might have made for a better MMO for a Fallout game.

I'll give you mental brief.
It starts with the genius of the people. Reasons with all the modern technology we have today. And it suggest a more realistic reason that a civil war starts right in D. C. amid the city.
Washington D. C.'s own yard.
Newspapers horribly lending to the facade our Leaders fed us about the threat of Atomic War. I added a twist that lends to expose all the false science in the news. News they made up so they could cash in on the days fakery, selling houses in great new neighborhoods, and then the Vaults'.
Before any real threats were even imagined about atomic bomb loaded rockets coming crashing down on the farms outside D. C.. Only a few then exploded above the main city driving the people in hurried truckloads to their safe new Vaults. Hurried as the Bombs bursting in Air gave proof to their sight that the land was in despair.
One man with facts exposing the lies that were told to the people who entered the vaults by and by realizing how the newspapers were using the games own news headlines. And when the bombs silent were, we all began the course, of the Vaults overseer's true intentions.
Save for one man, who, at the time is a Custodial Engineer.
He is trapped in a basement where all his work friends and he were supposed to be that day for the Grand Opening of a very special place. The entrance to which becomes hidden after several years of fallout and rock slides buried the entrances to the future no one to open the doors.
Until...

• 2 weeks later...

Scavenger

Boom towns scrap collector.

Born 1949

Date and Time

November 18, 2010 : 10:27 a.m..

I reviewed a collection of the TOP TEN MODS for Fallout 3 from 2008 to 2010 before I tired. There were several links to a website called Falloutnexus too.

Three bundled packs of the top ten mods in every category from 2008, 09, and 10 kept me up all night. Each year they posted the top ten. I discovered the 3 folders with the pride of Nexusmods members I had stored in a folder with the mods I liked from several websites whose members all seemed to have converged at the Forums Nexusmods eventually.

People who had their own websites too. All linking to the other websites where they made friends modding. Most of the top ten through the years were repeats. Clearing out all the duplicates will give me some disk space to use. I was up until 3:00 am. I played Fallout 3 and felt the excitement again. My imagination soared like an Eagle.

Getting out of the D. C. Wastelands became my first priority after I claimed some land. I built a place to rest and store scrap. I built it so I didn't have so far to travel when I was loaded down with scraps from the north west side of the land. A good place not far from the traders route where I could catch up with Doc Hoff, Crazy Wolfgang, Crow, and Lucky Harith. It is near plenty of game for BBQs and fresh water. Not far from the car fortress on a portion of broken down overpass.

I'm planning to upload it. After reviewing it I realized it was all my doing. All those people I studied to learn modding stuff and none were intertwined into what I recall is my Custodial Engineer Station. It was probably because I was already 58 when I started it, played Fallout 3 like I finally found somewhere just over the rainbow from home. Most of modders weren't even a twinkle in their parent's eyes and I was learning to mod while 30 years their senior. I was having my 12th second childhood. Trust me.

I lived through my early childhood during a time without war until 1959. I knew the fears of it was on the minds of my my elders and older siblings still from 1949 for years after the end of WWII in 1945.

Fallout games reminded me of my elder's fears and my older sister and brothers spirited style of life. At 4 years old I got my first experience of what it might be like living the life of a scavenger. I found a good prize that got the attention of all the children among my older sister and brothers friends. Ever since I've been keeping my eyes open looking for more free stuff someone tossed out for some unknown reason.

I mean it! Who in their right mind would throw out into an empty lot among tall blades of plants a case of expensive beer? I don't know, but I found that case of steel unopened cans when I was 4 in an empty part of a city block behind a Catholic orphanage. I went home and got the little red wagon, loaded it up to tow it three blocks back to the house.

Fallout 3 is a place I don't want anyone to have to live through; ever. But being able to play where my mind seem to know, like it was back when, in the growing neighborhood in the boom town sure made it seem like a place not far from home. Home; where it was like the exact opposite of a disaster area.

What is this thread?

The Looney NEWS of an eccentric. A conspiracy theorist news page blocking the truth with misinformation fed us by all officials of high rank so we don't see what the fictitious MIB wants us not to too. Try to imagine what life isn't like and what various movies suggest life fictitiously is like, and you will have an idea of what this thread is about.

LOONEY NEWS AT ELEVEN!

What is this thread?

The Looney NEWS of an eccentric. A conspiracy theorist news page blocking the truth with misinformation fed us by all officials of high rank so we don't see what the fictitious MIB wants us not to too. Try to imagine what life isn't like and what various movies suggest life fictitiously is like, and you will have an idea of what this thread is about.

LOONEY NEWS AT ELEVEN!

Ah, okay. That's cool. Thanks for sharing, Pagafyr!

I enjoyed visiting real Edu. Archaeologist web sites. Because I was getting on in age and wondered if I might join a dig too.

The Archaeologist websites were filled with wondrous discoveries. Even they were still trying to find answers to explain what they found with their theorist thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a thread that has long since sank below the archive list which was filled with conspiracy theories.

At the time I stood on the side of legal registered Archaeologists who were being insulted mostly. It was being said they were hiding the truth. I knew actual study of ancient times and artifacts takes time to figure out.

What do the discoveries amount to? Just blabbering about them isn't the scholastic way in University trained members of the college of Archaeology who are supported by the public through funding. If they make up stuff to keep their Tenure or to keep the support coming in from supporters funding them supporters would lose interest faster after delays to find more about their ancestors. It's was a Big business for finding out if you're a descendant of some very important people. Only the real rich could afford it. It's common knowledge on campuses we don't want lose our supporters, or make any of them with a lot of money angry.

The Archaeologist go through great pains not to make up what they think, and don't post it as fact unless it is and is of interest to the public.

Hence the few who become conspiracy theorist emerge for various reasons. They post what facts that were found to be very likely after a good deal of theoretical debate done by professors of the science and drum them down for not agreeing on what they the public conspiracy theorist think. While studying any artifact it happens.

Until the group analysing and testing what they think can be proven they don't publish what they think. When they do publish as much as they learned that they all agree is most probable, aside from some extraordinary hole made by someone accidentally firing a unknown device, they publish their findings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All people have a right to their own opinion. There are those that have reason to doubt the things that the newspapers and other media do share.

We all have a right to share facts we can establish as truth. If we post on the Internet then we expose our experience, to fans, or fanatics reviews.

And on rare occasions; some people are correct.

People of all ranks, public criers, amatuer of a field of study and masters whose didactic ways are good enough to get them a college degree all occasion to be correct. They are well enough self taught, if they wanted to rub elbows with those who are professors, they could if they joined them by going through the respected courses in the Universities college course where those professors work.

Sometimes they are all correct and even share leads a real Archaeologist find and publishes it on Rare occasions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I engaged Thor, a prominent poster of the many wondrous finds of conspiracy theorist, I shared a few interesting website links too. There were many who were as overly excited as Thor. About blathering?! Thor rambled from one conspiracy website to another. Even suggested I was a well known Archeologist.

I would have liked to have gotten into the profession. I knew enough to offer Thor the suggestion that he focus on one artifact or prominent thing like a Pyramid website he discovered, and work on it to find any theory he could validate. I even suggested he might join that public dig being done by non-professionals. Thor was so excited about it, I thought why not suggest it to him or her!

Thor was contagious fun.

I was having so much fun tweaking the Fallout 3 mod I built so far, I had to have a hunger pain remind me what time it is. Hunger pains got my attention, especially after having to feed my Fallout 3 character twice while protecting Red and Shorty while we walked and ran back to Big Town.

There goes the neighborhood. Big brother came by. Seems he was a little concerned about me staying in playing video games during the Winter. He suggested I join a bowling team or something. While I waited for him to finish talking I knew he wasn't a member of any bowling team. Thinks he's famous because he belongs to a club who the group started to keep an old bridge from being torn down. They want to shore it up and make into a walking bridge. He has become vice president. I told him I already donated to the gal that got their drive to get donations before she became President.

I went to visit him, just to say hi. There he was sitting at home with his laptop chatting with them all day. While I worked on the mod so others could enjoy it if they like to explore and create in Fallout 3.

He thinks I should get involved in another ring of fame and fortune seekers hoping to bring home some prize money to share with him, and his groups cause. I just spent money for food so I wouldn't have to go searching at other relatives house to see if they are feeling like it's thanksgiving dinner time already.

If my older brother was a member of a bowling league and he asked me to think about joining up I would have thought he was being more considerate. He just wanted some money.

That's what happens when people forget how to work for a living. Like I still do; if, I start getting the feeling I am going to be sorry when there is no food in the cupboards. He could have asked to shovel the snow off the sidewalk and I would have respected him more for showing up trying to get a hand out for nothing more then blowing his airs in my face.

Hey! I just had an idea to suggest to him the next time he defrosts my face. I'll offer him a dollar if he can melt the ice building up on the gutters around the house that need cleaning just talking about his drive to get donations. LOL He'll either stop bothering me for a week or month or start trying to melt the icicles hanging down from the eves to make a few more dollars for his time wasting cause!

I wonder how many of the relatives I could get a laugh out of if I went out and offered to heat up the air on their front porch enough to melt the icicles to earn money to buy food just talking to them and melting the icicles at the same time.

If I got them laughing hard enough they would probably give me money to stand up on a stage to give the audience a laugh or two.

Why I think I'll go tell my brother he should go try out as a comedian. Just to make him feel like he was making me feel. :devil: I know of a place though. So what I suggest to him when isn't like him when he wants a donation filling my ears with hot air. At least my suggestion won't leave me feeling like I was just dumping a lot of empty thinking on him to waste both of our time.

I wonder if they still have that amateur comedy night. If he don't think my suggestion is funny, or a good idea, and doesn't try to bite me; I might go there and see if all the hot air I shared with some folks has any funny stuff in it so I could earn a living as a comedian. :mellow:

My apologies to my many friends, to any that are new, and past acquaintances.

I just had a tooth repaired early this morning. A kernel of caramel covered popcorn broke it. The strangest thing happened. I felt vertigo for a moment after. At least I thought I did. I was excited because the floor seemed to be getting out of shape under my feet as I walked. I said as much to the dental assistant and she pointed out it was the floor. It was actually bent where I was standing.

When I got back to the house I sat down in front of the computer and remembered every single one of the people I had in my friends list. My memory cleared and I felt just like a school boy in a class who had just received a reward for getting an A+. Then the moment was soured because no one was proud of me, but me!

I couldn't imagine what queued my mind to such a reference. As I sat there looking on without a thing on my mine I suddenly felt proud of all of you. A bit confused? I was too.

I had that same tooth give me a problem many years, and the dentist who put in the first filling didn't pack it right. I bit down on my way to shop for Xmas presents. It cracked and I lived with it from that Christmas and ever on until this morning. It broke up a couple of weeks ago. A jagged part was making my tongue sore. I saw a new dentist. She repaired it.

All my years were filled with just that tiny bit more pain. Now that it's gone I miss everyone I knew, I know some just drifted on in RL. Some though. I was shown via a new member; I was missed a bunch.

I was checked out, fighting another battle. It was causing a pain that was too close to the brain.

I'm sorry I left all of you wondering.

I just had a chat with long time friend Darkgenius. He brought up boredom.

I remembered a bit of thought I gave and shared it. Then I remembered I wrote a note to myself after I investigated what causes boredom.

I wrote a note about boredom. Thanks to Darkgenius while I was referring to his message I realized some more interesting stuff I had not thought of until today.

I share:

I got out my thinking cap and brought back the whole investigation and discovered something new too.

Edited:

I find myself bored too. There's that veil of mystery about boredom. I investigated it. I wrote a note to myself afterward.

It's like it one of them people we used to be friends with out there hiding out in the woods and making just enough noise we know they're behind that tree.
I take a deep look at boredom when it arises. It's a spirit. Maybe there are more than just four horsemen and it just doesn't get as much credit as the others during their show. You know; like War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death. Very popular.
Boredom, procrastination, Linuses Pumpkin patch pumpkin present bringer, and any other of the names we give meaning to. Life, like it is a visitor that comes invisibly to see if we'd like to invite them in and get acquainted. EDIT: and if we invite them in they remove their invisibility cloak. (this stuff is starting to remind me I read Good Omen's)
Some vampires I saw in the movies had to stand out in the cold unless actually invited into our house.
So why not Boredom?
Next time have a chat with boredom. Ask it who invited it into your moment?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I'm thinking I should share this with the forums family.
Me! I might invite Sympathy in before Boredom. Boredom might be a pest.
Oh! There I go! Why we don't see much of Boredom in the news is because Boredom may be one of Pestilence's downline. Upstaging your higher up could be unsettling to say the least.

Do you agree?