New Server Information

Dark0ne

WooT!!!!11!1!1 (this is my scizo side, its not me :excl: )

Today after patching BF to 1.3 i fired it up for the first time in a long period, this has told me one thing, SmidsY is back a bit shaky/nervous, but still triggerhappy, just as long i don't get into a choper or jet, just yet But with a little practise i'll give you a run for your money.

This weekend i'll be around a bit (if i can find the time) but Ash is correct, next weekend prep yourself for some serious dutch action on the battlegrounds cause it's probably going to be an all nighter :glare:

Even though I was never a player, it's good to see the gamingsource BF2 crew back and happy in a safe server. I look forward to reading your stories of pwnage and living a pretend life as an online brother in arms. (I know, I'm sad. Perhaps if they create the position of Clergyman, I'll join up.)

One more thing, i would let people use jets to attack the uncaps now

The ground AA is good enough to deal with air targets IMO

Frankly if you go near the Essex you're a braver man than me!

Still not sure about the base raping with jets.

It seems like the 1.3 patch introduced some very nasty server stability issues that need to be fixed asap by EA. Will probably see 1.31 in a week or two.

Essex maybe, but uncappable Chinese or Mid eastern bases? the have one piece of AA. Does it really work that well?

Might it be an idea to change the subtext for the "server chat" forum. It still has the old IP

Essex maybe, but uncappable Chinese or Mid eastern bases? the have one piece of AA. Does it really work that well?

Might it be an idea to change the subtext for the "server chat" forum. It still has the old IP

Is it just uncaps you cant use jets against? When do helos and jets taking of from uncaps become 'fair game'?

Just woundering...

MadAnt

I always thought taking out aircraft on uncaps was ok...sort of like an Israeli tactic -- %&$! 'em while their birds are still on the ground.

On a side note I'm going to be away for most of this weekend, which is ok since my tunnel people need to work out why the game runs so crap for me.