Switch To Af?

Dark0ne

Ok, I've switched the server over to AF and will wait on MadAnt's word on whether it is ok. Want to see if we can get people playing! Note that the server crashing bug still hasnt been fixed by EA, this is just new maps and new tanks, not a patch as well.

Server is named "GAMINGSOURCE.NET Armored Fury Ranked 64 Player".

I probably won't be able to play tonight because I need to spend time with my girlfriend before she goes away to the middle-east for a year soon!

AF is fine by me. I played a little more yesterday and it makes a change from vanilla BF2. I’m looking forward to some good squad work in the little-bird and even the A-10 is growing on me – just needed to adjust my bombing strategy and get used to avoiding mobile AA and trees.

If it gets boring or the server doesn’t fill, then we can change back to regular BF2.

I may get online tonight and will have a full night’s session tomorrow assuming I can get internet connection in my hotel.

Better rob a bank Ashy!

:glare: I would advise against that, not because of the criminal fact, but because of the financhial side of things. Dutch banks are

a) far and few between (last couple of years lots of them closed or downscaled)

b) have minimal amounts of cash (large amounts must be requested few days in advance)

So you are better of robbing a mc donalds or something ;D

You're forgetting the timelock on the vault, so no i won't rob a bank, i will borrow money....... from smids :P

correction, his creditcard, then he will get the money back from me. I'm not rich, but i am not that poor :)