The Currently Reading Thread .........

karkarinus

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubicon, a interesting (but very very boring if you don't like history) about caesar, Augustus and the switch between republic an empire in the roman times. I'm also reading the vanishing or the golden egg as literally translated from dutch. Very exiting

i was currently reading the Mass Effect novels really expands the universe the 4th book Deception though has a different writer with a different style bit of getting used to also there are some universe continuity errors. I am making a bit of a game out of it by pointing them and writing them down on paper. Also i still read the occasional trade back comic (collected issues much more enjoyable then singles) Amazing Spiderman being my top

• 2 weeks later...

Game of Thrones : A song of fire and Ice

Really good! A friend of mine has been plowing through em and is on the fourth one now, and while I usually stick to hard science fiction I felt a change of pace was in order. Very glad I picked it up, and on my kindle all the books in the series are only about 8-10 bucks so another plus.

• 1 month later...

Actually, it's A Song of Ice and Fire, not fire and ice. :P

And yeah, those books are awesome. I'm waiting on the last one, and it pains me.

Currently I'm eating The Night Angel, and its okay, but GoT is still the best.

Currently reading "The DaVinci Method" by Garret Loporto

It's got my interest, and that happens rarely with books. It's a book about ADD/ADHD, "DaVinci" people who are born with a special gene "DRD4 7r" and how to overcome the problems of ADD/ADHD and other disorders and realize your full potential.

Let's hope this thing helps!

I bought a book for my KIndle on the 3rd. called "The Dig." The dig itself, is a paleontology dig in Kenya. The star attraction is a woven metal fiber fabric artifact found embedded in the matrix rock below the Cretaceous Period at around the 150-160 million years old mark. The main character is a 25 year old man who has an extreme form of the psychic ability called Psychometry.  It is his interaction with the artifact that brings the book to life. I read it in its entirety during the week I was in the hospital and am currently reading it again. Excellent book.I am now reading Vimana - A Science Fiction Thriller for the third time. Another excellent read.<br>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...