Good News (sort Of)

Dark0ne

Email from multiplay:

Hi Robin,

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you. We have discussed this

internally, and we have decided to grant your request for suspension. Your server

has been temporarily turned off. You have 2 months and 8 days remaining on your

term. This will be the length of time remaining on your service when it is restarted.

Regards,

Bruce Richardson

(aka SquireMuldoon)

This is definately good. We're not going to use this server so long as it's crashing every hour so saving the money we put into it is a good thing -- especially since a patch isn't due still for another month!

This is definately good. We're not going to use this server so long as it's crashing every hour so saving the money we put into it is a good thing -- especially since a patch isn't due still for another month!

Good to hear, hopefully when "we" are back it is with a non crashing server. EA/Dice wil have an open beta periode in early july, so at least we have to wait a month (if not longer)

Sounds like MP know the meaning of good customer service. :D

Indeed, MP could just have cashed the money, it's not their fault the game is buggy, they're delivering their part of the deal. Now all we need is the 1.4(!?) patch asap :D

I'm not really surprised... I bet MP started out as a hobby. Those guys are gamers as well, they know what it's like. so they don't gain anything by denying the request. they'd only lose a costumer

but still it is good news :)