Anyone else NOT* completed Skyrim?

Goredoth

It was the other way round for me!

I finished the game. Got loads of mods, and then messed my game up.

But yes, the main story is essential in my opinion. Without the story, there is no way i would have become this addicted to skyrim, but the mods are a large addition to my game also.

Great news!

I've just finished training the 6 noobs while rebuilding Helgen and got an awesome house! I love this quest line an looking for quests to play after Helgen, Lich looks ehh since I'm already A Vampire Lord -- but the other ones are not so lore friendly.

I've heard of some "DLC Level" quest mods (Like Helgen Reborn) so please suggest some! Thanks!

4 Years, 4 restarts, due to mod changes, patches, difficulty... now I restarted again on my lvl 58 since I installed pure weather, SkyRe, Frostfall, RNaD and a bunch more ...

And still I haven't seen Paarthurnax I haven't finished Civil War questline and I haven't defeated Alduin... hell I've never ever ENTERED Falkearth and Morthal ...

I'm in the same boat. Find a good modded Skyrim set up and just play it all the way through. Install some difficulty mods and increased spawns mods and other gameplay mods and then Skkyrim becomes fun as heck. I just can't seem to finish a play throgh becase i keep messing up my game with mods. I'm trying to max out my gtx780, but really I think I want to upgrade video cards.

Anyways, good luck. Message me if you wanna talk about mods and such.

I pre-ordered Skyrim and I have played it since day one I have hundreds of hours dumped in this game and yet, I still have not even completed the main civil war questline.

I am addicted to modding I modded the game pretty much day one and since then I have corrupted the game and or ruined it in other ways (Overpower, modded til broken and various other problems) the result of this is I have done the same quests over and over and now I just get bored. I can't play without modding anymore as well I just want to complete the game!

Anyone else in the same boat as me? It's just really frustrating and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice to get me through the game.

4 Years, 4 restarts, due to mod changes, patches, difficulty... now I restarted again on my lvl 58 since I installed pure weather, SkyRe, Frostfall, RNaD and a bunch more ...

And still I haven't seen Paarthurnax I haven't finished Civil War questline and I haven't defeated Alduin... hell I've never ever ENTERED Falkearth and Morthal ...

Sorry to go off topic, but you installed SkyRe on top of an existing save?

Be sure to mention that when you come here asking for help with your constantly crashing game.

Haha, wow. Looks like I'm definitely not alone in this then. Thanks guys.

I've been playing since posting this thread and I've got pretty far in and I'm having a good time. I used the console command MoveToQT to rush through the Thieves guild quests as I've done them so many times so hopefully using console commands to rush through that hasn't damaged my game.. As I'm pretty sure you're supposed to have done some other quests to get some of the items needed to complete that quest series but I just teleported to them.. So hopefully that hasn't messed up any other quests.

Pretty sure I'm done with console commands now as I am pretty happy to do other quests again "manually" and don't want to tempt fate haha.

Good luck to all of you trying to complete this game!

I pre-ordered Skyrim and I have played it since day one I have hundreds of hours dumped in this game and yet, I still have not even completed the main civil war questline.

I am addicted to modding I modded the game pretty much day one and since then I have corrupted the game and or ruined it in other ways (Overpower, modded til broken and various other problems) the result of this is I have done the same quests over and over and now I just get bored. I can't play without modding anymore as well I just want to complete the game!

Anyone else in the same boat as me? It's just really frustrating and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice to get me through the game.

if you mean like you try to open a door or like try and load your game save or something like that and it quits to desktop i have had the same thing what i did was start new game then quickly after i made my character (using alternative start) i load the gamesave to get in it its the only way i have found to get around it