What armor or clothing would you like to see in oblivion?

GodKingVivec

I would like to see more ninja/stealth/assassin type armor. Currently, the only good ones that exist are recolors of TDB armor. It's sort of funny, in a way, that the game provides so many options for pirate clothing and none for ninjas. Almost all of the clothing packs that I've downloaded have "new" pirate clothing in them. Where is the ninja clothing? Where is the black, light armor get-up? Where are the decent masks/hoods? No one knows, apparently.

I'd also like to see more female clothing/armor that is not a bikini. I have to struggle just to find female armor that does not make my character look like some... well, you know.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe there are a lot clothing and armor I would love to see but the ones I would like to see most would be both gears of Prince Nuada from Hellboy II The Golden Army they just look so awesome and also Princess Nuala dresses they also looked nice. :)

I would like to see more ninja/stealth/assassin type armor. Currently, the only good ones that exist are recolors of TDB armor. It's sort of funny, in a way, that the game provides so many options for pirate clothing and none for ninjas. Almost all of the clothing packs that I've downloaded have "new" pirate clothing in them. Where is the ninja clothing? Where is the black, light armor get-up? Where are the decent masks/hoods? No one knows, apparently.

I'd also like to see more female clothing/armor that is not a bikini. I have to struggle just to find female armor that does not make my character look like some... well, you know.

I absolutley agree I LOVE NINJAS!!! We need more ninja clothes and armor!!!! Also I agree with the second point all the female clothes and armor are like perverted in some way!! I mean there can be sexy armor without being revealing. I want to see Ellen's steel armor from Kingdom under fire heroes and also Regniers Beast armor from the same game.

I would like to see knee length skirts that can be worn with a cuirass. The game has ankle length dresses that look simply dreadful, but I would like something a bit more contemporary. And thank you for asking.

Rabbit

I would like to see knee length skirts that can be worn with a cuirass. The game has ankle length dresses that look simply dreadful, but I would like something a bit more contemporary. And thank you for asking.

Rabbit

I agree the skirts in the game look terrible (though i do like the finery dresses in the shivering isles) I n the area of skirts id like to see more kimono style dresses and such. I like the bunny by the way lol. :biggrin:

You realize ninjas never dressed in those black jumpsuits, right? Think about it: If your job entailed blending in, you wouldn't run around in a black jumpsuit that screams "Hi, I'm your friendly neighborhood ninja!" from a mile away. You'd rather dress like everyone else around you if you want to blend in. If you're sneaking around at night, black would just make you look like a silhouette--dark blue is the color you want. The whole mess with ninjas wearing black comes from kabuki theater, where the stagehands would dress in all black whenever they'd appear on stage to show how sneaky ninjas could be. (By convention, the audience pretended the stagehands weren't really there.) But as far as ninja armor goes, the Dark Brotherhood armor seems to cover that, although it wouldn't hurt to have other stuff.

I'd like to see stuff from Fushigi Yuugi, Slayers, RG Veda, The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Reign: The Conqueror, Hellsing (May not be lore-friendly but still cool), Wolf's Rain, Last Exile, Vampire Hunter D, Revolutionary Girl Utena, El Hazard, Samurai Gun, and some more stuff from One Piece added in.