Changes to commenting

Dark0ne

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@streetstar5

Thank you for the suggestion, i now use Chrome for TesNexus, Firefox for browsing the internet, and still use IE for some of my sites because it works better for me.

Only bad thing about Chrome, is it does not incorporate my security software (that is probably one of the things that makes it so fast), so I use IE for downloading because I like the way IE handles downloads and has all my security software in it, Firefox for searching the internet

Great idea!

Can you extend this in all the features of TesNexus? (Endorse file, etc.)

Seems he already has - this thread is actually one shared across Tes-nexus, Fallout3-nexus, and Dragonage-nexus. So i assume the features are shared as well.

I think what he means is to extend it to other features on the sites as well, so that when you endorse a file, it won't open a new window either, but instead use this new feature, and also when commenting on articles and such.

The submit button does nothing when clicked. Using Opera 10.62 and Firefox (with NoScript and Greasemonkey) at 1024x768. It would be nice to have an accessibility or non-ajax mode in which key functions work across all browsers and platforms.

Posting through forum threads as a workaround.

(Edit: No troubleshooting needed here, I'll have Greasemonkey lend me a helping hand.)