New moderators on the prowl

Dark0ne

I don't know either dude that well, but they are most welcome! :)

just wanted to say something regarding one of the new moderators - dwolf

this is for anyone who has no idea who he is

i highly support d1's decision on the pick for numerous reasons, all being from my own personal experience in recent nexus history

as a "newcomer" to the board, i wasnt sure if i'd stick around during my first few weeks... during this trial period i encountered dwolf on several threads helping wave after wave of clueless souls the best that he could

his consistency of being patient, polite & understanding is a skill in itself, answering the same questions asked over & over again with the same amount of sincerity & respect each time, he's probably helping someone as i type this

in fact, he is the primary reason i decided to stick around. however many months later, he's one of few people that kept an open channel of communication with me, aside from other members that i harass asking how i removed myself from their blocked list

i took the liberty of giving him a secondary alias - ghandi...and for good reason

i am very confident that with either a stranger or familiar, he will do his duty responsibly & as fair (as far as the universally agreed upon/defined meaning of the word fair goes) as he can

he's good people, promotes growth, encourages activity, makes people feel at home.

of course this post isnt biased... why would anyone think that? freaks.

did i mention he cured cancer?

anyway, good call by d1 (recruiting d2)

bahah, d1, d2

p.s.

need that 20 dollar paypal you promised me for writing this by friday alright dwolf? would hate to have to edit this post saying the opposite....Friday alright?

yes i am joking

no you may not punch me in the neck