Bethesda's first-ever E3 conference!

Zaldir

@Natterforme: I would expect it to be 64 bit, even if it's the last of Bethesda's grotesque mutilations of Gamebryo. The new console platforms all but guarantee this now.

@Tannin: As I understand it, Unity 5 is 64 bit, done to compete directly with UE4 which is 64 bit. So I wouldn't expect to see many Unity 4 games on the new consoles. They were almost certainly talking about Unity 5.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #22825034. #22835139, #22844214, #22852204 are all replies on the same post.

this maybe but it says nothing about no more intentions for fallout game its the usual answer we always see from bethesda.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/02/18/apparently-we-wont-hear-about-fallout-4-for-a-while/

It's weird that Bethesda won't care for a game that sure will make them richer by hundreds of millions, like Fallout. waaaaiit... Valve did the same with Half Life 3.

I'm not interested for Dishonored or another Wolfenstein (though a remake Doom isn't a bad idea), I don't even care for TESO, or any other crap Bethesda make.

I Just want Fallout 4.

In response to post #22825034. #22835139, #22844214, #22852204, #22855529, #22855604 are all replies on the same post.

That interview talked about the hoaxes and how great and dedicated the fans are to be able to come up with that. Besides talking about the hoaxes and rumors, it never mentioned Fallout or even TES. He said now that the consoles are PC-like they can move forward and do stuff they've wanted to do before but couldn't.

1 1/2 years is plenty of time depending on where they are. The experimental phase they are in now might be side-content stuff for all we know. His answer was too general to say what is what. Edited by Camonna Tong

Before making Skyrim, Bethesda was asked to make an open world sanbox RPG set in the Game of Thrones universe. They wanted to make one such video game but turned down the offer to make the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim. With the arrival of Season 5 of GoT fast approaching, perhaps Bethesda has turned their attention towards this budding new fantasy franchise? I think a Game of Thrones RPG made by Bethesda would sell millions especially if it has adult elements like the TV Show and the Witcher franchise.

Don't expect anything TES related... after all they only recently finished TES Online. IF you just consider The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series releases... the sequence went as followed:

TES3, TES4, FO3, F0NV, TES5, TESO....

Fallout is falling behind and we've already been left with two different Elder Scrolls releases so it can almost be assured the next game will be a Fallout game.

Also I had been following the guy from Fallout3 that voices 3-Dog, over on Twitter:

"To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!"

I highly doubt Bethesda would hire him back for a TES voices character. Also that post was from 2013, two years ago.

Before making Skyrim, Bethesda was asked to make an open world sanbox RPG set in the Game of Thrones universe. They wanted to make one such video game but turned down the offer to make the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim. With the arrival of Season 5 of GoT fast approaching, perhaps Bethesda has turned their attention towards this budding new fantasy franchise? I think a Game of Thrones RPG made by Bethesda would sell millions especially if it has adult elements like the TV Show and the Witcher franchise.

Doubt it - Telltale games has the running on GOT right now. Running one of their episodic series with it.

I highly doubt Bethesda would hire him back for a TES voices character. Also that post was from 2013, two years ago.

Well, they did already, since he has been a TES character - Nazir in Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood. So I wouldn't count him out from making another appearance in the Franchise at some later date.

In response to post #22903969.

That is true! I watched PewDiePie play it and it looks amazing. I can't wait for the summer sales. *sighs* That said, I am really hoping for news about the Elder Scrolls VI regardless of voice actors and FO4 rumours. I know that the Elder Scrolls is their baby considering they gave it its own MMO and I doubt they did that for any other games. With the bad rep that TESO got now would be a good time to show they are still on the fantasy throne by releasing another Elder Scrolls game. However due to Tamriel Unlimited coming out I doubt that will happen sadly. So in all likelyhood this E3 will probably be Fo4 or some other new game or a sequel to one of their previous games like Dishonored which was okay. I wouldn't mind a sequel for that but I haven't played any Fallout games since I am an Elder scrolls fan so fingers crossed. Maybe Bethesda will smile on us and give us both games? After all they did say it would be their most exciting reveal yet!