simplywayne90

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChromicLights

Playable Races:
I can cover any race except for Khajit and Argonian... I think If you check my soundcloud, you'll see that I am more fitted for a child/teenager role, however, I can still be sort of a kawaii-cute mid-20's character.

Experience:
I have now done a really short thing for a Fallout NV mod, and currently about to start working on Discworld, by the wonderful mod author Darren83 (Go check it out~). I have always been hooked on acting. At school and out of school, I've been involved with musicals, and plays. I've won a couple talent shows for singing and playing acoustic guitar (so I can attempt to copy a lute's sound).

Skills:
I'm generally good at pronunciation, so that won't be an issue. I'm good at sounding like a little child, or a creepy doll-like character (my absolute favorite thing to act like). I can do a pretty accurate southern accent, and I have a natural Canadian accent. My Aussie friends say I suck, but all my other friends say I can do a mean Australian accent.. British accents are a pain in the patootie, though. I also sing. And play guitar. I just posted a thing of me singing a song I absolutely adore on my Soundcloud. I was playing around with reverb, so it sounds a little muffled. Kinda like I was in a big room, or really far from the mic. My other recordings show that my mic isn't of bad quality at all~

About Me:
I'm a girl who lives in Dubai... I like to think that I'm a fun (Yet pretty odd) person to be around. I'm a fangirl of many things, including Star Trek, Skyrim (of course), Troy Baker and many, many more things. I can sing, I can act, but since I'm new to voice acting, I need to get used to cleaning out my audio files. My mic is a Snowball by Blue, so It's not terrific, but it's decent.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/chromiclights

Putting up another offer to voice for anyone who needs it.

Race: Caucasian

About me:

I'm a film student from the Midwest, studying at a collegiate level in the pursuit of acting, directing, and screenwriting. I've been studying for about a year and a half now and have lots of experience with creative writing and story building. I've only had brief experience with acting in a but some experience is better than none I'd wager. I've had lots of practice with both video and audio editing however, and am fairly proficient at cleaning and equalizing audio.

Like I said, I am a student and thus I do have daily classes to attend and work to attend to, so I'm not always the most free. Sundays are usually the days when I'm the most free and I'm in Central Standard Time, GMT-6. If anyone would like to contact me you can reach me here through private messages or email me at [email protected]. I do have Skype but would prefer to only give it out after I've gotten to know someone through emails or messages.

I recently purchased a Yeti Blue microphone and a HyperX Cloud II headset so I have a microphone for voice acting and a microphone for ease of communication. I've also learned all of my audio editing through Audacity over the past three years and am fairly familiar with it.

Just a quick footnote to describe my voice. I'm fairly midranged, not a very high yet not a very low voice. I definitely sound my age and not younger nor older. I've been singing for about eight years now and have fairly good pitch, as well as a good octave range. Was born and raised in the midwest and have a fairly recognizable Wisconsinite accent.

Just gon' put out another advertisement. I'm up for voicing men, ghouls, and women who sound like men pretending to be women. My natural voice is fairly deep and relatively raspy, but my range is just all over the place. I've done voices for mods before, and when not voicing mods, I'm voicing stupid internet audiobooks which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HOnuCns7fmBbP4za6rfkw (Uh, nothing on that link is very PC. So thats your warning.) Also accents! I can do, like, most accents. Usually this just means I play a lot of southerners, but you never know, someone might make a mod that requires an Australian accent! Or Russian! Or Irish! Or whatever!

JoshBadWriter

About me:
I posted here about a year ago, but I’ve been doing new stuff since then and have a new demo reel.

I’ve been making mods for a while now, and doing voice acting on the side. You may have heard me War Trash, Strangers Abroad, or in Vilja. I have experience doing voice work, as well as writing scripts and working with other actors. I also make Youtube videos, but no one cares about that.

I think quality voice acting is important in mods, and always give 100% effort. I’ve got a pretty good mic and set up. I can do any kind of voice, from normal male human to ghoul to super mutant. I can do some decent enough Russian and Irish accents too I guess if that’s what you’re looking for.

Demo Reel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LIQdF1-gLw

I can do many accents and even a few comedical impersonations. I'm only 15, but I'm in theater arts 2, and have always been one for acting. I might need to acquire a better microphone, but funding isn't the issue for me, it's just finding someone who thinks I'm old enough not to sound like a "squeaker"...so...volunteer number -insert number of current voice acting volunteers here-, reporting for duty! :blush:

Edited by mologbal