Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

Hello Folks! Im sure you have seen me lurking around the forums, and I have posted several times before over the course of the months promoting myself and my compatriots. I am an experienced voice actor who enjoys helping any and all who need voicing done. I have recently updated my portfolio so people can hear some of the relatively new material I've worked on. If your interested in having quality sound and voice, please message me, cuz an actor needs something to do!

Descript:

Male, 21 yrs old, Alto/base voice, Can do many flexible male voices from crazy teens to Old pirates, cowboys, aliens, Surly soldiers, and arrogant rich madmen, etc etc.

My portfolio was recently downsized but please by all means check it out on the link in my signiture.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

So I'm working on a few quest mods and have decided it would be best to use voice acting! :D So the setting is a depressed NCR veteran ranger, need some kind of strong male voice accented from around mid west. The Ranger at this point is about to give up on life and this is a very emotional scene and I would like to see it done well.

The line is:

"hah *chuckles to himself* It's funny isn't it? We're supposed to be the good guys and yet all we do is just sit here and watch. Look what's happened, Courier, there is nothing and I mean NOTHING, left for me out there."

and

"Then what the hell is worth it? Those people died for nothing! NOTHING! *starts to sob a bit* I didn't want it to end this way, but haha * chuckles softly to himself* sh** happens right?" *pulls pistol closer to face and begins sobbing softly*

Sorry about the language.

PM me any recordings you have and I'll get back to you if you got the part for more lines.

Hey guys,

So I'm working on a few quest mods and have decided it would be best to use voice acting! :biggrin: So the setting is a depressed NCR veteran ranger, need some kind of strong male voice accented from around mid west. The Ranger at this point is about to give up on life and this is a very emotional scene and I would like to see it done well.

The line is:

"hah *chuckles to himself* It's funny isn't it? We're supposed to be the good guys and yet all we do is just sit here and watch. Look what's happened, Courier, there is nothing and I mean NOTHING, left for me out there."

and

"Then what the hell is worth it? Those people died for nothing! NOTHING! *starts to sob a bit* I didn't want it to end this way, but haha * chuckles softly to himself* sh** happens right?" *pulls pistol closer to face and begins sobbing softly*

Sorry about the language.

PM me any recordings you have and I'll get back to you if you got the part for more lines.

I'll give it a go when I get home from work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am willing to do voice acting. My voice is very deep though I can alter it to just about any male voice, as long as it doesn't have to go as deep as Frank Horrigan or something. I can also use Audacity to modify the recordings and that allows me to sound like Horrigan, though I prefer to simply speak rather than screw around with pitch and tone.

I would be willing to offer my voice, so long as I get credit. I have a relatively deep voice, but not too deep. Maybe a tenor. Never taken formal lessons. I can do good emotion work, i you tell me what you want. Any questions? Feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for anyone interested in doing a little voice acting for a companion mod I am working on. The companion is a female child companion. I am not worried about the age of the voice since I can just manipulate the pitch to sound more like a child. Anyone interested can just PM me and I can give you the details on the companion. Not looking to make a heavily voiced follower, but I am totally open to anyone creative who wants to take part in the writing process and share authorship of the mod. The companion is already made with a custom home and some rough dialog. Please PM for details if interested. Thanks.

Closed.

Edited by tdx73