Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

I'm pretty skilled with audio editing, so if anyone needs voice effects (distortion, reverb, radio noise), I can help add that. I can also do some voice acting, but only kinda. I'm not that great at it, I can only record it well.

I'm a young (18 year old) American guy looking to voice act for some mods, bare in mind, I can follow a script and hopefully predict to a point what the character should sound like. I'd mostly like to voice for a Ranger Vet in the fallout universe or a character of similar style. I could also voice a merc, bodyguard, or naturally anything in the male spectrum. I wish I had something in the ways of a companion to show for it but, for now anything will do. You can reach me at my email which I'll leave below. Thank you if you decide that I am the right person for your mod's voice actor.

Email: [email protected]

P.S: I work for free, just give me credit where it's due and we'll get along fine.

Calling any good GHOUL voice actors or male voice actors in generally. Also seeking child voice actor and female voice actor. PM me with info of any of the following to be considered

"Baby Face" Late 20s. fast talkin fast thinker (think wolf from pulp fiction)

"Nice-guy" 30 something year old think snide and unforgiving but with a slightly younger then 40 voice. (any "wise-guy" role ever played)

"Ol' mickey" a 200+ year old Italian mafioso ghoul that was living in the Nevada during the bombing, hasn't left.

Male child big ego attitude (think the jarl bulgruffs child that likes you licking boots)

if possible provide voice sample.

ALSO

I am looking to voice act for people as well.

Refer to my mod for voice samples.

Cheers on this thread OP.

Edited by scarface7454

Calling any good GHOUL voice actors or male voice actors in generally. Also seeking child voice actor and female voice actor. PM me with info of any of the following to be considered

"Baby Face" Late 20s. fast talkin fast thinker (think wolf from pulp fiction)

"Nice-guy" 30 something year old think snide and unforgiving but with a slightly younger then 40 voice. (any "wise-guy" role ever played)

"Ol' mickey" a 200+ year old Italian mafioso ghoul that was living in the Nevada during the bombing, hasn't left.

Male child big ego attitude (think the jarl bulgruffs child that likes you licking boots)

if possible provide voice sample.

Cheers on this thread OP.

I can do babyface, and Nice guy. email me a script or line you want to be heard read at [email protected] and let's get this project rolling. I can also do ghoul noises.

I'm willing to lend my voice for anyone currently working on a mod. My name is Jake and I'm 17. I can do voices of younger actors or children in those two ranges. If you need me to, I can send some samples as long as you send me lines to say.