Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

hey, i wouldnt mind doing some voice work, if i where to describe my voice it would be sophisticated, dark. primarily playing villan characters however im sure i can bend to play slightly more generic characters as well. my email adress is [email protected] hook me up if your interested in my voice.

- sorry about that the forum thought i tried to post twice and now i can't delete it

Edited by TheVaultRaider101

Maaay be looking for a voice actress in the future. Got a mod featuring two female characters and two male characters (the male characters being voiced by myself and a friend of mine). We're gonna hammer out a lot of the mod before making any solid demands, though, since a finished product is going to be a lot easier to apply voices to.

Just gonna update my VO post (It's a bit buried and outdated) - you can find my latest submission for a game here.

There are multiple characters, each of which have a tinge of either Heroic or Evil... if they stand out as to which is which, I've done my job.

My Info:

-Male

-18-25 range

-PM me for my Email or anything else.

-Kit

+Blue Snowball (I just use Audacity unless you require raw files).

Thanks!

Is there anyone in here who could manage (a) Cheech Marin's Mexican/east LA accent, and (b) is good with some adult themed script? Basically an FNV version of this;

http://www.monologuedb.com/comedic-male-monologues/from-dusk-till-dawn-chet-pussy/

The FNV version would go something along the lines of "we got raider pussy, fiend pussy, NCR pussy, ghoul pussy....we even got Brahmin pussy, gecko pussy, mole-rat pussy!

I don't think this needs to be a 'perfect' impersonation as I believe the material is good enough to carry the performance but it really needs the Mexican sound.