• 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I just joined up here today. I'm 48 now and will be 49 in less than a month.

Hard core gamer.....No I'm not. But when I have the time ( which isn't that often ) I want to play something fun.

I am a small business owner ( remodel contractor ) and between work , normal life and extreme sports ( I've raced and ridden MX almost my entire life )....I don't get to play around on the computer too much.

I've broke almost every bone in my body at least once , some two or three times from racing bikes. ( Almost died in June 05' from a head collision with another rider ) I still do it because I refuse to wrap myself in bubble wrap , or sit behind a computer screen when the weather is good outside.

I haven't started or finished an actual video game since HL2 or FEAR 2......but as of today , I'm starting up again. Starting back up with Fallout 3 , and then have about 20 other games I'd like to check out when I can get the free time.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome PoorlyAged. Age 1018. ? Does that mean you're to the minus 8 months younger then 101 or that you are so young you're not old enough to have been born yet? :teehee:

Pretty sure 1018 is his age in Octal and not decimal i.e. he's 65 :tongue:

I'm 1101012.

Thanks. I thought it might be his birth date 10/18. When he did not reply to my ploy to see if he would respond, I sent him a PM . You're correct. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I'm 67. I remember when I used to be really proud to say, how old I was and added months, days, hours, and minutes without a computer to help me. It appears that as we get older we shorten our response because other children tire of the length of time it takes to wait for everyone to take their turn. I just don't burst with pride and say it like a happy person that is glad to be alive, anymore, even for another minute. I still am glad to be alive. :happy:

Now where did I leave my octal to decimal converter? :wink: :wink: