New patch?

JimboUK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed 2 more possible things that the new patch has changes 1 The Stutter Remover mod does not reconize the new patch version also for you advanced ini tweakers out there the patch restored your ini files back to there default settings. after redoing my ini tweaks again my game now runs super smooth again.

Announcing the birth of a brand new bouncing baby BUG!

I just went transparent! Came out of the Captains tent in Primm and I was see through. Changed clothes an just my characters head and hat were transparent. Changed the hat then just my head. Hey ho, an look on the bright side, think of the savings in sun-block.

Edit; Restarted, ghost effect gone. twenty minutes later my very first CTD

Edited by frank lee

In the 90+ hours I played before the patch I only had a couple of crashes, now the damn thing is as unstable as FO3. Who made this patch? Bethesda or Obsidian? I'm guessing it's Bethesda as their software is always keen to show you your desktop.

Heh, I'm really curious to find out...

Well, let's start over. I'm really eager for the Community Bugfix maintainer - whoever it is now, something with an L - to figure out what still needs fixing from the Community Bugfix patch. That patch made the game work correctly, and I am loathe to play without it. Still, I don't want it to re-break things that the new official patch fixes. Hrmmh.

On a tangentially-related note, can anyone here verify if the energy weapons changes that were discussed made it into this update?