I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

P.S. To my last post asking for Magical VATS and Magical PERKS:

1. How about thinking of great spell combos of 2 spells? Dragon Age: Origins has some cool combos:

Example: Turn something temporarily to stone or to ice. 2) Chance to shatter it, or defensively to unfreeze it.

Imagine this:

You freeze a group of people including allies in an area for a few battle rounds. You then hit your allies

with a light fire spell, unfreezing her. If you are frozen, you have to use a self-fire spell to thaw out or un-stone

yourself.

2. Spell versus Spell combat using VATS could be awesome. In Fallout 3 VATS, sometimes you could target a

hand grenade in mid-air and blow it up. Why not target a tossed fireball with an ice spell to neutralize it, or better

yet a force spell to blow back the fireball spell on the hapless caster that is firing it off? That could be really fun.

Hope you get better,

James M.M. Whitehead (Genetic Algorithm / AI Researcher)

104 Hurst Street

Williamsburg, VA 23185

(I'm available now, pretty inexpensive as a consultant. If anyone is interested in adding AI stuff at the state of the art,

please email me at [email protected])

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO we should be able to choose one perk every X amount of levels (every 4 or 5 levels) so there are fewer fixed perks and you get most of them out of quest and in-game achievements, similar to new vegas. It feels more natural than just picking perks after levelling up and, since there wouldn't be so many perks, it shouldn't f*** up balance.

I was wondering if permanently bound familiars would be an option? With variants for good/bad casters? Examples would be rats, cats, imps, owls, skeletons, clanfears, scamps, smallish trolls, etc...

I remember when a dying member of my high school was given a wish by the make a wish foundation. He wanted to go see the Georgia bulldogs, so they picked him up in a helicopter and lifted him off to a VIP lounge. It's been four years now, and I still remember him. He's gone now, sadly...

I hope you get what you truly desire in life and beyond, or better yet... have a miracle happen and get better.

Thanks for the consideration of my health everyone. Anywho within the next week my wish will be official and in the books for when my treatment ends, the wish begins.

i wish you well :smile: go whit wisdom and calmness

Edited by mrspybot