Aliens

MadMike710

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they do exist, the universe is a big place and I doubt we are some freak occurrence, however I'm yet to see anything that convinces me they're paying us visits or that they ever have done in the past. The incredible distances involved and the fact that our system is out in the sticks makes me think it's extremely unlikely that they have or ever will pay us a visit. The idea that aliens built the Pyramids is a strange one, every single part of the process has been explained and it's amazing what you can achieve with tens of thousands of labourers. Heavy lifting machinery is a relatively new thing and huge structures were constructed all over the world without it, European cathedrals being a good example.

Your trying to say that a massive pyramid, one of the biggest structures on the earth was built in 20 years by workers with ropes and stone?

The qaurry was over a mile away from the building site, they would have had to cut out massive blocks of stones and drag it extremely long distances.

You would have to move the stone from the qaurry in around 5 minutes in order to build the pyramid in 20 years, assuming you would be having workers working non stop.

Yes, they would have had 10,000 to 20,000 labourers and all the resources of the state. Why would little green men travel many light years to build one? it doesn't make any sense.

I was watching the History Channel and they said that the pyramids could function as a power plant (can't name the show as that would break the no religion rule I think).

I'm sure they do exist, the universe is a big place and I doubt we are some freak occurrence, however I'm yet to see anything that convinces me they're paying us visits or that they ever have done in the past. The incredible distances involved and the fact that our system is out in the sticks makes me think it's extremely unlikely that they have or ever will pay us a visit. The idea that aliens built the Pyramids is a strange one, every single part of the process has been explained and it's amazing what you can achieve with tens of thousands of labourers. Heavy lifting machinery is a relatively new thing and huge structures were constructed all over the world without it, European cathedrals being a good example.

Your trying to say that a massive pyramid, one of the biggest structures on the earth was built in 20 years by workers with ropes and stone?

The qaurry was over a mile away from the building site, they would have had to cut out massive blocks of stones and drag it extremely long distances.

You would have to move the stone from the qaurry in around 5 minutes in order to build the pyramid in 20 years, assuming you would be having workers working non stop.

Yes, they would have had 10,000 to 20,000 labourers and all the resources of the state. Why would little green men travel many light years to build one? it doesn't make any sense.

I was watching the History Channel and they said that the pyramids could function as a power plant (can't name the show as that would break the no religion rule I think).

Don't think saying the name would matter.

It is highly unlikely that the pyramids functioned as a power plant, if they were power plants there shouldn't be dead people in them.