Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about not sharing this with you guys, as I REALLY want that poster^^

Well, I hear they are removing any PES staff from the draw and any Hall-o-Famers will get their name added multiple times over in the drawing. lol

I thought about not sharing this with you guys, as I REALLY want that poster^^

Well, I hear they are removing any PES staff from the draw and any Hall-o-Famers will get their name added multiple times over in the drawing. lol

eh heh.. hehe.. ha-ha-ha...

not funny.. at all! :P

I think I'm just gonna remove all other posts from that draw^^

I think they may suspect it was me though, when only I am left...

thanks lord for the interview update.. I know that there will be horses in Skyrim, but i think it would be neat to also give some of those horses ( like warrior horses) armor like the guards..

thanks lord for the interview update.. I know that there will be horses in Skyrim, but i think it would be neat to also give some of those horses ( like warrior horses) armor like the guards..

If they don't add any on release they'll probably include it in a similar Horse Armor DLC xD

o_O :blink:

This game is going to be SO fracking epic and i forsee many many long nights staring wide eyed at my lcd surrounded by empty tim horton's coffee cups :thumbsup:

I am truly hoping that it does ship with the construction set :whistling:

Wonder if they are gonna come out with a limited edition type boxed set...with maps/books/coin....or whatever...like they did with FONV...that would be cool :biggrin:

Daynox

If they don't add any on release they'll probably include it in a similar Horse Armor DLC xD

well did the armor plugin just affect you as i'm assuming or was it across the board for everyone? i think they should make it across the board for all the npc's who can afford it. And what's up with our character not talking back? It's 2011 guys, i hope your Character has a voice and isn't muted this time around.

If they were to make the character talk back, they would need to make 20 different voices for each race/gender.

Then, based on what kind of character it is...

The Elder Scrolls series is THE series where you can actually be who you want to be, and not be some specific person, with a specific look/sound/personality, and I hope it stays that way.

So no voice please...

with that being said, sure. It will take quite a bit more work for the voice scripts. 10 different voices for 300 different sayings. 3000 different sayings, 10 different voices. It will take time sure, but can't modders do that? if bethsoft don't want it? i think it would add to the realism of the game.