Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so.

I just noticed there is a list of vendors from countries like Italy and Germany.

I will go through these and hope that one ships to my place.

Here is the link for people that want to pre-order: http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/pre-order/

EDIT: Yep, there is a Gamestop in Italy, I hope it ships to Croatia, I mean, Italy is our neighbor, it would be stupid if not.

Edited by Iv000

Hey everyone...Amazon reduced the price of the Skyrim pre-order!!!! What savings! Better get it while the gettin' is hot because there is no telling when they will return to full price! :laugh:

For those not wanting to click the link, they are showing a whooping 0.45 savings. hehehe.

Hey everyone...Amazon reduced the price of the Skyrim pre-order!!!! What savings! Better get it while the gettin' is hot because there is no telling when they will return to full price! :laugh:

For those not wanting to click the link, they are showing a whooping 0.45 savings. hehehe.

Savings is savings. Don't matter t'all if it's a cent or two cents.

It does, however, matter if it;s more than a dollar XD

I'm just going to do pick up at Gamestop. A dollar here or there doesn't make much of a difference to me. With any luck they'll have a midnight release.

I wonder how big the pre-order map is. Anyone got addtional details on it :huh:

All I know is it's something similar in feel to burlap.

Does anyone know which shop I can preorder Skyrim from, that ships to Croatia?

I tried Amazon.co.uk and it doesn't let me pre-order. :confused:

Really? If I pre order I am probably going to use Amazon. But it says it is available for pre order now... I have pre ordered once form amazon before. I guess you can try emailing customer support.

I just have to sign in and hit pre order now.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-PC-DVD/dp/B004G5YW5Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309226642&sr=8-2

and it adds it to my shopping cart.

Edited by Ghogiel

Does anyone know which shop I can preorder Skyrim from, that ships to Croatia?

I tried Amazon.co.uk and it doesn't let me pre-order. :confused:

Really? If I pre order I am probably going to use Amazon. But it says it is available for pre order now... I have pre ordered once form amazon before. I guess you can try emailing customer support.

I just have to sign in and hit pre order now.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-PC-DVD/dp/B004G5YW5Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309226642&sr=8-2

and it adds it to my shopping cart.

No, you got me wrong there.

It adds the game to the cart, but when i want to continue after entering my address, it says that they don't ship to that address.

I found out that it lets me pre-order from the German Amazon, but the shipping fee is just enormous, and all together it's 100 euro, which is too much.

And I got problems understanding the Italian Gamestop, and it somehow doesn't let me proceed.

I mean, it's not a big deal, if I won't be able to pre order I'll buy a normal one at my local game shop, but I would REALLY like a fabric map, or even the Collectors edition.

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Bethesda Softworks

Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Bethesda, 25 years! :D