Site slowness this weekend

Dark0ne

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #25912655. #25912699, #25913439 are all replies on the same post.

Mayali wrote:

I'm not surprised, in recent days I have noticed an increase in views in FO3 to FNV image share, curiously, it happens after the announcement of Fallout 4 :smile:

TheUrbanWolf1 wrote: Yep, people just get hyped and go back to 3 and new vegas. I know I did.
vulcanic wrote: i never left i been playing each every week since it came out.... i think i need help hahaha

Yeah, when Skyrim came out, my copy was delayed in the post (Xbox at the time) so I bought pretty much everything for Oblivion and played it straight till the postman came haha.

In response to post #25912655. #25912699, #25913439, #25917803 are all replies on the same post.

Mayali wrote:

I'm not surprised, in recent days I have noticed an increase in views in FO3 to FNV image share, curiously, it happens after the announcement of Fallout 4 :smile:

TheUrbanWolf1 wrote: Yep, people just get hyped and go back to 3 and new vegas. I know I did.
vulcanic wrote: i never left i been playing each every week since it came out.... i think i need help hahaha
Liara7LF wrote: Yeah, when Skyrim came out, my copy was delayed in the post (Xbox at the time) so I bought pretty much everything for Oblivion and played it straight till the postman came haha.

same here

In response to post #25912655. #25912699, #25913439, #25917803, #25917883 are all replies on the same post.

Mayali wrote:

Liara7LF wrote: Yeah, when Skyrim came out, my copy was delayed in the post (Xbox at the time) so I bought pretty much everything for Oblivion and played it straight till the postman came haha.
wester123999 wrote: same here

50% off on steam this weekend that's what brought me here

In response to post #25913707. #25914347 is also a reply to the same post.

thunderwolf86 wrote: Could this also be affecting the NMM as well by chance? i only ask as mine is behaving rather strangely; long time to log in, downloads being paused for a long time, categories getting moved around when i do have a new mod added, stuff like that.
nyxalinth wrote: My NMM has been weird, too! Mods are there and active, then suddenly not. So maybe there is a connection.

Mine too, bit annoying. Going to wait for it to calm down then use it.

In response to post #25912655. #25912699, #25913439, #25917803, #25917883, #25917943 are all replies on the same post.

Mayali wrote:

wester123999 wrote: same here
glen83 wrote: 50% off on steam this weekend that's what brought me here

I was gearing up for a a series of FO1-NV LP's before the FO4 announcement. Still need just a few mods from here and there.