⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Site slowness this weekend

Dark0ne

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to add that since the Fallout 4 announcement I have been craving some Fallout 3 and needed to mod it up. Mayhaps this may also contribute to the reason why its been so active lately. BTW this site is amazing, thank you Dark0ne!

IDK where I should post this but the video ads here on the Nexus seem to be getting very aggressive I really really don't want to use adblock as I know that the site may need the ads especially since I'm not a premium member ( because atm I simply can't do that) but they are coming up every 15 seconds or so. At least if the volume on them was lower or off. Again it's only the loud video adds popping up every x amount of seconds and at time seemingly slowing or freezing the page. Lots of times the same video like the Home Depot one pops up like 3 at the same time so not like a person can understand it anyway. Edited by adammcbane

In response to post #26024719.

adammcbane wrote: IDK where I should post this but the video ads here on the Nexus seem to be getting very aggressive I really really don't want to use adblock as I know that the site may need the ads especially since I'm not a premium member ( because atm I simply can't do that) but they are coming up every 15 seconds or so. At least if the volume on them was lower or off. Again it's only the loud video adds popping up every x amount of seconds and at time seemingly slowing or freezing the page. Lots of times the same video like the Home Depot one pops up like 3 at the same time so not like a person can understand it anyway.

Scared me shitless a couple of times they did... I second this person's concern...

In response to post #26024719. #26029329 is also a reply to the same post.

adammcbane wrote: IDK where I should post this but the video ads here on the Nexus seem to be getting very aggressive I really really don't want to use adblock as I know that the site may need the ads especially since I'm not a premium member ( because atm I simply can't do that) but they are coming up every 15 seconds or so. At least if the volume on them was lower or off. Again it's only the loud video adds popping up every x amount of seconds and at time seemingly slowing or freezing the page. Lots of times the same video like the Home Depot one pops up like 3 at the same time so not like a person can understand it anyway.
coolnameswertakin wrote: Scared me shitless a couple of times they did... I second this person's concern...

What video ads. I never get any.