Site slowness this weekend

Dark0ne

In response to post #25913451. #25922239 is also a reply to the same post.

Archangel1488 wrote: Will there be any refunds for Premium users? I paid for good download time and now when i need it, the servers are barely alive and efficient Skyrim modding is impossible... Also loads of errors.
EutecticEuphoria wrote: I think if polled most premium users would not want a "refund" for this period of disruption.
However an extension of premium membership for this period would go a long way to encouraging continued support.

Wow, my post sounded wrong. Obviously i meant 48 hours extension, not refund, like, REFUND refund. :D 10 mb/s is best thing that ever happened to my NMM.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #25931819.

BrutalMcLegend wrote: I'm here purely for Skyrim, and I only Joined 3-4 days ago..
Decided to take up a Project for Skyrim, and thus, it brought me to here.. Nexus xD

LOL i do the same thing xD
after i found the skyrim nexus i just installed mods to high hell.

In response to post #25915459. #25915859, #25923584, #25923614 are all replies on the same post.

theninja801 wrote: I blame the communist for all the events that have happened hear.(reference wink wink)
thisaccountisuseless wrote: Here*
I was born in Russia while it was still the USSR, so...Offense taken. ;)
theninja801 wrote:
Embrace Democracy or you will be eradicated

> _.-'` _______ `\ | kakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww
> _,,..--'''``` `'-.\|
cjr >-'`` `' (that's the sound of freedom)
20nov99

theninja801 wrote: those lines are supposed to make an eagle (lets just pretend )

Lol.not all Russians are communists and all communists definitely aren't Russian. Man up.

In response to post #25915459. #25915859, #25923584, #25923614, #25938134 are all replies on the same post.

theninja801 wrote: I blame the communist for all the events that have happened hear.(reference wink wink)
theninja801 wrote:

> _,,..--'''``` `'-.\|
20nov99

theninja801 wrote: those lines are supposed to make an eagle (lets just pretend )
mattwoodmansee wrote: Lol.not all Russians are communists and all communists definitely aren't Russian. Man up.

#AmericanCommunistPolitics

In response to post #25915459. #25915859, #25923584, #25923614, #25938134, #25938849 are all replies on the same post.

theninja801 wrote:

> _,,..--'''``` `'-.\|
20nov99

mattwoodmansee wrote: Lol.not all Russians are communists and all communists definitely aren't Russian. Man up.
HazrielTheLord wrote: #AmericanCommunistPolitics

Geeze; I'm glad you said something. That is the worse eagle I have ever seen. Thanks for clearing that up. Nice one. LOL

Fallout 4, Fallout steam sales and school days coming to an end, all probably attributed to traffic increase. Personally I haven't been slowed and everything runs as it usually does for me, (aside from the few site downs.)

In response to post #25915459. #25915859, #25923584, #25923614, #25938134, #25938849, #25940174 are all replies on the same post.

theninja801 wrote:

> _,,..--'''``` `'-.\|
20nov99

HazrielTheLord wrote: #AmericanCommunistPolitics
Raum777 wrote: Geeze; I'm glad you said something. That is the worse eagle I have ever seen. Thanks for clearing that up. Nice one. LOL

Let's just agree that everyone hates communists :)