New Feature: File requirements

Dark0ne

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I have checked the DLCs, but it doesn't do anything. There's no submit button.

It's all done by AJAX so if it's not working for you then your browser or a plug-in is blocking the javascript code that handles all the submissions.

Correction, I can't get it to work, period. Ok, sort of, but this feature is backwards. For example, mod A needs mod B, and on A's page, it says that A is nessessary for B. But there is nothing noting mod A's importance for mod B on mod B's page. It front-backwards. Or backwards-front. Frontwards. Backront. Nevermind.

Can you provide an example? There are two different, new, pages. One is the "Requirements" tab and one is the "Required by others" page.

This is great but can you add some more check boxes like

Morrowind-Some people don't load the master file when they make plug-ins

Tribunal

Bloodmoon

Oblivion-Some people don't load the master file when they make plug-ins

Morrowind DLCs

Edited by LegoManIAm94

Y'know the only reason this is a problem is because moders wouldn't just provide a full link in the first place, due to them being either too forgetful or too inconsiderate too realize how hard it is to find certain mods by just using the search box.

Hopefully though, this will simply remind them from now on. Or at least make it easier for them if they didn't feel like doing it before. :)

Yeah, those absent minded, lazy modders. Sheeeeeesh...

They act like they're doing us a favour just by creating their mods! :wallbash:

This might seem like an odd request, but would it be possible to add a way to indicate which mod requires what DLC? I have 4 mod downloads for my one mod on DA Nexus, and I'd like a way to show the player which of the 3 additional mods requires which DLC.