Forum status

Dark0ne

The forum is barely functional. I found I could not comment on a post in my profile this morning. I've had to sign back in a dozen times to just get two post in ban for fun and The Last Poster Wins.

It's as though someone is sabotaging my Premium Account indirectly, so it looks like it's just the forum crashing and falling apart.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If things seem broken or say you aren't permitted to view them on the forums today then it's likely us turning functionality on and off to test things.

If things seem broken or say you aren't permitted to view them on the forums today then it's likely us turning functionality on and off to test things.

That way downloads with NMM arent working as well as they used to?

In response to post #26266989.

Dark0ne wrote: If things seem broken or say you aren't permitted to view them on the forums today then it's likely us turning functionality on and off to test things.

Cool - not that having the system tank is in any way cool, but that you have a handle on the situation & the odd errors are accounted.

It seems there is an NMM update, from 55.4 to 55.6..but, when trying to update there is a failure notice.

Guess we wait till later, hmmm? ;)

PS: Squashy only posted here because he has broken his 3lb Sledge Hammer, burned down half his house while messing with the Breaker Box, and murdered half his plants with the smoke...or..was that,'smoked half his plants with murder on his mind?'

What? nevermind...

Edited by Squashnoggin