⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Forum status

Dark0ne

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The comment tool is back working on my profile page again.

I've been finding my patient restored. The repairs have been working.

The only thing I've noticed, i.e., kind of weird is that some times I get signed off instantly, before I even end typing in a post; Other times the server doesn't lose the connection at all while I am viewing posts.

Then, sometimes, it seems like it only drops the connection after a post I typed is completed and sets. It's there to be read, and yet, my signed in status is dropped right after it gets posted.

A moment ago I looked at names of the people who are online. I could hardly believe my eyes when I looked. Wow! All of them online visiting this site. That must slow the server down a bit too.

In response to post #26231544. #26239259, #26240064 are all replies on the same post.

klebinom wrote: I seem to have an issue with mods not showing up in download history, wonder if I'm not the only one, might be related to this or something?
mosborne94 wrote: I'm the same...I'm gonna have to wait till this all gets fixed cause it's hit and miss on if anything even downloads for me.
fredlaus wrote: Take it easy, ladies and gentlemen. This is not a total loss - it is a temporary situation. It simply takes some time to reorganize, that's all. I guess :-)

I've been having this same issue of recently downloaded mods not showing-up in my "Download History" (and as a result, can't "Endorse" these mods either) since this past Thursday evening (June 18th).

I created a thread on this in the "Bug Reports" section on The Nexus Forums. Please visit this thread if you're experiencing this issue and post there (have been no replies so far).

Concerns me this issue is NOT related to these recent Forum issues, as I've not seen any mention by Dark0ne/Robin about this issue specifically. Maybe they're still sifting-through and it will become more apparent.

EDIT: FIXED THE ISSUE! After multiple attempts to sign in-and-out of my Nexus Accoount, I tried downloading from the Skyrim Nexus a small mod as a test, and... "Download History"/"Endorse" worked for that mod! Back to the FNV Nexus, downloading a new mod and it still did NOT work. Experimented further, and finally went to "NexusNetwork" (top right on FNV Mods main page) and reselected FNV Nexus there and problem solved!

Posting this in my "Bug Reports" thread as well.

Edited by ThelebKaarna

I feel kinda annoyed at how nexus works Ive been looking at tutorials on how to use it since steamworkshop doesnt have the mods I want, If anyone can give a very detailed step to using NMM or a very good and understandable tutorial then it would be most appreciated.

In response to post #26311599.

ValarShrekghulis wrote: I haven't been able to download any mods via NMM or manual download links. I've tried 2 browsers, disabled adblock, turned off security, and still nothing for the past 3 days. Would this be related to the mentioned issue above? If not, how do I resolve the problem?

I can DL with NMM but not manually