The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 13th Warrior. Came out in 1999.

Vikings, an Arab, savages, a horrible monster.

The movie is based on the novel "Eaters of The Dead", by Michael Crichton.

A movie where every scene lends itself to the story as a whole,

like the chapters in a book. Even secondary characters have their

own unique personalities fully formed in just a few lines of dialogue and actions.

Read a review, watch the movie. Time well spent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Star Wars - still watching... doing the prequels, sequels, pre-sequels, sequel prequels and whatever... As far as I can tell, it all leads to the Dark Side and gnashing of teefs...

We watched Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny which Pagafyr had mentioned to me. It was really good fun. It alluded to the past films quite a bit so it's enjoyable if you've seen them all. I liked it nearly as much as The Last Crusade which is definitely my favourite IJ film. Thanks to P for mentioning it to me.

• 3 weeks later...

The minute you wake up dead

I thought it was going to start out with a car chase through a small down.  Because Morgan Freeman was in it.  I suspested the movie detective investigating would be detectiving strange occurrences racing to find an answer like Morgan Freeman did along side Brad Pit in Se7en.

It definitely was not what I expected.

Armageddon with Bruce Willis, Liv Taylor, Ben Afflect, Steve Buscemi, Billy Bob Thornton, Owen Wilson, Michael Clarke Duncan, Peter Stormare, Jessica Steen, Willian Fichtner, Will Patton, Ken Hudson Campbell, Keith David, Grayon McCouch, Jason Isaacs, Clark Heathcliffe Brolly, Eddy Griffin, Michael Kaplon, Marshal Teague, Harry Humphries Chuck Jr., Shawnee Smith, Chris Ellis, John Mahon, Stanley Anderson, Deborah Nishimura, Udo Kier, Kim Ishida, Dyllan Christopher, Grace Zabriskie, Anthony Guidera, J. Patrick McCormack, Michael Taliferro, John Aylward, Duke Valenti, Greg Collins, Vic Manni, Patrick Richwood, Brian Mulligan, Andy Milder, Billy Devlin, Brian Brophy, Bodhi Elfman, Mat Malloy, Christian Clemenson, Fred Weller, Peter Murnik, Richard Green, Joseph Patrick Kelly, Jeff Austin, Sage Allen, Mary Ann Schmidt