Fin Gleam

TheMastersSon

I found the ill fated rock climber beneath Dive Rock on my own. As for exploring the waterways of Cyrodiil, I actually have an argonian character who never surfaces...his entire life is spent beneath the waves, luckily, I have alive waters to make things a little more interesting (he does surface at night in the event he needs to get to a body of water apart from the one he is currently in).

I think the ring for go fish quest in weye is a much better one. Fin gleam is too heavy to tote around with you just for a underwater breathing spell. It's easier to get a ring and just change out if you need it.

I never did the go fish right though finishing it once and getting almost done with it once. You can finish it out quickly if you just stay in the water and keep the quest active. I would always kill all the fish then go do something else. Come back the next day or two and kill off a few more. But if you stay with it and follow the map makers from having it the active quest it's much much easier.

I found a burnt shop in Cyrodiil called All Things Alchemical, like the one in Skingrad, with three Resist Fire potions in the middle (Falanu probably used these to save herself from the burning store); apparently, Falanu Hlaalu set up her first store on the south-eastern shore of Lake Rumare, according to UESP. Interesting.

I found a burnt shop in Cyrodiil called All Things Alchemical, like the one in Skingrad, with three Resist Fire potions in the middle (Falanu probably used these to save herself from the burning store); apparently, Falanu Hlaalu set up her first store on the south-eastern shore of Lake Rumare, according to UESP. Interesting.

There's a couple of respawning barrels there that always yield the less common ingredients (Gingko for example). I always stop & shop on my way by.