The First Poster Wins

mlee3141

If I can find some old blue bed sheets at one of the Used Goods Store could make a small studio, shoot short indoor shots. It takes me awhile to learn new stuff. I might be another year older and deeper into playing the RPG Role in Skyrim SE even more by then too. Hm? Hamlet? Good idea on your part! :smile:

I saw a play using the stories of Edgar Allen Pole. A dozen people acted in each of Edgar Allen Poe's stories they picked to put on the play. It was a Halloween special at a museum that used to be a school named after the creator of the city of Great Falls, Montana; Paris Gibson.

They had a stage. They got off it in the first act down on the floor in front of first row of people in the audience, so I could not see them without standing up. It was purdy good play.

All of the actors were a young bunch of hopefuls.

I would have enjoyed it a bit more if they had put up chairs higher in the back rows so we weren't looking at the people's heads in the front or middle row seats.

I mentioned that to the person in charge. If they do something like that again, next year, maybe they will have acquired some rises for the audiences back row's seating arrangement. Anyone feel like helping out by building a portable retractable set of bleachers for the audience? Hm?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic