First game you remember playing.

JustATac0

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mine was Breakout in 1980. My first favourite game was Galaxian the arcade game where I could max the machine out.

My first "modern" game was Far Cry which I got bundled with a PC in 2005. Loved the whole Far Cry series ever since, esp Far Cry 2.

Super Mario World for the SNES. I should also add Zelda a Link to the Past.

Edit#1: Changed Super Mario Bros. to Super Mario World. My bad, the former was actually for the NES and not the SNES.

Some Odyssey game was the first one I ever played (the one with the colored overlay things that stuck to the TV screen with static).

First arcade Electro Mechanical was a haunted house shooting game I can't recall the name of.

First arcade Video game was Sea Wolf.

First Pinball Machine was some Gottlieb one, the name escapes me. It was Electro Mechanical.

First console game was Combat on the Atari 2600.

First computer game was Oregon Trail on the apple IIc or some Chicken Hatchery game on the Ti99/4a

@Justataco Love the RR avatar

E-swat for the mega drive, was living in china at the time so I don't know if it ever released in the west.

We only ever got the chinese version for the virtual console, cost us 60Y :pirate:

I also have really fond memories of NBA JAM and Road Rash :laugh:

Some Odyssey game was the first one I ever played (the one with the colored overlay things that stuck to the TV screen with static).

First arcade Electro Mechanical was a haunted house shooting game I can't recall the name of.

First arcade Video game was Sea Wolf.

First Pinball Machine was some Gottlieb one, the name escapes me. It was Electro Mechanical.

First console game was Combat on the Atari 2600.

First computer game was Oregon Trail on the apple IIc or some Chicken Hatchery game on the Ti99/4a

@Justataco Love the RR avatar

Hey thanks! Randy is one of the greatest guitarists of all time. A true legend :)