Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Thanks for the replay but I'm using "Oblivion XP" mod and I want to keep increase my level normally because I keep getting xp points even after I reach level 50..

I never played Oblivion XP but you can probably gain levels this way:

Decrease 1 of your main skills of 10 less points through the console player.setav skillEditorID x where x is the number of your choice.

Then type player.advskill skillEditorID 10

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Is there a night eye toggle mod for the spell? (Not the ability)

It's great, but it can hurt the eyes a bit.

Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'.

Oh well... I looked around, but didn't find anything except for the khajiit ability night eye toggle mods.

Hey its not a toggle but would this help: Detect life effect and Night-eye shader at Oblivion Nexus - mods and com

Wow I did not see the date this was posted and I can only edit my post and not delete it to help hide my shame.

Edited by CountryRoberts

Hello everyone...

Is there a mod that can extend the maximum of the player level from 50 to 100 or 200?

same for the attributes as well...

There are more than one. Search Oblivion mods for 'uncapper' and you will find a few versions. I use Elys uncapper version .98

• 1 month later...

Some authors do redraw their mods and it could also be so that Nexus deleted it for some odd reason. What disturbs me most is that the very nice Quality Rug Exchanger did disapear but it got uploaded elsewhere by others as it had so many very nice carpets and rugs. Well. If you know who made it, ask the author why?

I do think it is better to use CM Partners and make your own partner based on it. ;)

Edited by Pellape

Anyone know what happened to the Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment mod? I can't seem to find it on the Nexus or anywhere else on the internet these days!

Haven't seen that one in ages. But I still find a lot from Toaster's Companion Share and Recruit, which, if I'm not mistaken, became a framework of its own similar to CM Partners. Maybe it was recreated/incorporated into that one? Many authors of old did remove previous, in their eyes inferior, versions of their mods once they released, in their eyes, better/improved solutions later.

• 1 month later...

I'm about to lose my f***ing mind...

Okay so...I've been trying to install Oblivion properly for over two years now, and almost every single time I failed no matter how many times I referred to other technical ties. I have used Nexus Mod Manager, Wyre Bash, and OBMM. Nexus is usually what I used, but no matter how many times I've tried Character Overhaul 2 would just not work properly even when I had Blockhead installed first. Any time I deleted a mod it crashes on startup. At first Wyre Bash was working wonderfully until I installed a mod which completely f*#@ed up the camera angle. Even when I deleted the mod the effect was still there. I tried using OBMM only to get the same result of Nexus Mod Manager, wherein it kept crashing even when I only had OBSE installed. My most recent attempt was using Nexus Mod Manager and downloading the mods at the end of the sewers. With Nexus it worked, only for me to see that Character Overhaul 2 wasn't working because it said Blockhead needed to be installed even thought it said on Nexus it was. So I deactivated those two mods, and tried again...only for the game to crash on startup again. This has to been the fifteenth or twentieth time now. IS A MOD COMPATABLE GAME REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK?!!?!? This has to been the twelfth time, and I'm ready to post a rage-filled review saying that releasing Oblivion on steam was a mistake. I'm ready to go insane.

Edited by AlphaOmegaFreak123