Is the skyrim nexus running slow for anyone else?

novamaxim

Just fixed mine, kept CTD non stop slow load screens, sometimes freeze right at the load screen, found out i had taken some old mods out, but didn't remove the plugins, you might want to double check, i also did a disk cleanup. Mine is running super smooth now and I'm running close to 150 mods right now.

• 3 weeks later...

The site and downloads are both very slow to load lately. It started after I upgraded to Win 10 so perhaps that is my problem but every other site I have visited is fine.

Edited by Ithlia

VERY slow. I will click on a new file to view it, and I keep getting the message "connecting" at the bottom and then it takes almost a minute to open the page. This has been going on for the last 3 days. Feels like I've got a dial up connection. Something is going on. . .

I've been in the US the past couple of weeks and I've noticed it's extremely slow over here. It seems to be the actual connection part of the loading, rather than the page loading itself (e.g. you get a white page that takes forever, but once the connection is made the site loads fast). People in Europe (that I've spoken to) are not experiencing this issue, hence why we haven't noticed it until now while I've been across the pond here in the States. I've been trying to troubleshoot the problem and now that we know about it, we'll try and sort it.

I have noticed extreme slow down today. Like playing an Old SNES type screen/game loading. I'm on the West side near Idaho and our net has been slow with all the fires recently :-(

Coincidentally I was also receiving an ad for Windows 10 at the same time. Windows wouldn't let me open tabbed browsing beyond the windows I had open (Trying to install mods, learn & catch up and watching tutorial videos how to do it and deciding what I should install).

Is anyone on this thread still using 7, 8 or not updated to 10 yet?

Just a thought.

It's slow to login and if you go to the mod pages it takes 25 secs from the time you click on a mod for it to appear and the same amount of time to go to the next mod page. I have Ad Blocker so no ads to slow it down. Also I am in Australia and using Windows 7.

Edit: I only noticed this problem today.

Edited by Roscaria