Most Memorable Character

AurianaValoria1

Um, a tie between the Adoring Fan awarded for sheer annoyingness and creepyness and also between "that lady who talked about Necrophelia" or whatever its spelled as... That caught me off guard, and I don't even know what it is....

No, the Adoring Fan can never be on the list as far as I am concerned, for one simple reason: he never, ever has to be annoying. You only have to say 'no'. People take too much notice of him because he is uniquely weird looking, and even that's only because of his hair.

As for necrophilia, it's an obsessive, usually erotic (ie. sexual), fascination with corpses.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why it's a bigger crime in Morrowind -- the area is largely full of Dark Elves, who worship their ancestors. The same ones she's... yknow... having her way with.

Glarthir was definitely one of the most memorable. And annoying. The first time you do his quest it's like a fascinating train wreck, but having to start it in every single game gets annoying fast.

An odd one that sticks out for me is Else God-Hater. I just thought it was funny how everyone else at least accepts the gods in some way, and Else makes so much of a point to openly hate them that it's actually her NAME.

"Yes, I hate the gods. All gods. They can all bite my garters. And if you don't like it, YOU can bite my garters, too!"

• 2 weeks later...

a couple

damn addoring fan- hes impossible to forget :psyduck

Seogorath- his damn nice to rip out my guts and strangle me with them :psyduck:

the bloke wich sings im flying- he perfoms suicide and is way funny( im wondering if hes seos son) :psyduck:

ps

oone of my most memerozible emotes on nexus forums is: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck: :psyduck:(something completely of topic)

• 2 weeks later...

Characters I can't forget by various reasons:

Adoring fan (I love to say "Beat it kid, I don't need a fan.")

Jauffre (I love to say his name. It's sounds funny.)

Glenroy (I love to chop him with that steel shortsword.)

Highwayman (I love the kill him and chuck him off the bridge.)

That stupid yellow team combatant who thinks that she is the best (I love killing her and stabbing her corpse. SIDE NOTE: It's so fun.)

That ugly yellow team combatant former blades guy (I love to kill that ugly guy. Seriously, he could stop the whole daedric invasion just by looking at it!)

Ulrich (I love setting the whole town on him and watching him get smashed then just wake up again.)

The freaky dunmer woman who loves her rats (I love to kill her rats and then tell her it was the lion's fault)

What's his face (You know, that guy... who does stuff.)

One of my favorites would have to be Bugak gro-Bol who owns Southern Books in Leyawiin...

"Yeah. Buy a goddam book. It's a bookstore, ain't it? Don't just go peeking at them! Buy one! I'm Bugak gro-Bol, and I say you better buy a goddam book. And right away, dammit!"

Brodras from Leyawiin. He wasn't crazy or weird like all the other Bosmer men I met. Funny seeing a short guy decked with the works.

"Not every Bosmer sneaks around with bows and arrows. I'm as tough and beefy as any Orc. Got it?"

Cept Glarthir came at me with a 2-hand axe, but he was obviously crazy :biggrin:

Baurus.

Failed to protect the emperor. (Yeah sure, leave Patrick Stewart alone with the helpless and suspicious prisoner)

Thinks I'm an acrobat. (Did you mean,

?)

Let the suspicious prisoner take the Amulet of Kings.

And in many alternate universes, the prisoner never takes the Amulet to Jauffre. Good job, highly trained bodyguard of the Emperor!

Drinks at a bar while we do all the research for the people who killed the Emperor.

Travel miles from the Imperial City just to find me.

He walks really slow.

Considers mudcrabs to be a very dangerous monster that had to be killed quickly.

Edited by Ancient Aeon