Most Memorable Character

AurianaValoria1

Captain Picard - whoops I mean Emperor Uriel Septim. He's a cool old man.

Valen Dreth cause he's just so nasty yet repulsively lovable.

Vicente Valtieri. OMG PLEEAAASE BITE MEEE!!!!! (love that guy so much)

aaand.... most of all........

:wub: LUCIEN LACHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/320/6/3/L__Lachance_by_Mospineq.jpg

*droools* *melts* *passes out*

I love Lucien to the ends of the universe and back. He's just so amazingly incredibly awesome and haaaaaaaaawt. His hawtness just drives me insane. :woot:

You know he dies right

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know he dies right

Apparently you do not understand the power of fan fic. The same thing has happened to plenty of other (usually male) characters - they die off and the fangirls love him too much to accept it. Although, as a male, I don't understand what's up with Lucien/Mister Burke being the fan favorite.

Edited by rinoaff33

Martin Septim hands down. His dialogue and Sean Bean's voice acting feel very natural. Many characters in the game sound very stale like the voice actor was disconnected from the character. He is the only character in the game except maybe Lucian or Uriel that didn't make me immediately think, "Yup, I'm playing a video game and I wonder what this dude drops if I kill him.".

• 1 month later...

This might be a long list but my top ones are:

number one is: Mazoga The Orc, your companion for the Knights Of The White Stallion faction. She is ambitious, funny and friendly. She is quite the dudette.

2 - Tooth-In-The-Sea, master trainer of alteration. Stays in water all the day, badass.

3 - Davela Hlaren, inkeeper of imperial bridge inn. Smexy smile, lol.

4 - Rigmor, another smexy one, lol.

5 - Mathieu Bellamont, the archenemy of Dark Brotherhood. He's like the only member of Dark Brotherhood who has conscience and emotions despite he's a traitor, a psycho and an enemy of player yourself lol.

6 - Martin Septim

7 - Savlian Matius

8 - Haskill

and Sheogorath..

I would like the coolness of gray prince before, but visiting the arena and fighting for few coins became a custom for me, so I got used to him, he doesn't seem so cool anymore xP

For mod related NPCs:

1 - Allecia Ehothorn (of Tears Of The Fiend), my overall number one favorite no matter what. You know why if you've played the mod.

2 - Player Duplicate (of Tears Of The Fiend), number two..

3 - Companion Neeshka

4 - Companion Ramy

and Companion Vilja

Edited by Erenussocrates

Baurus, because he's totally badass.

And every man and woman in Kvatch. They have guts, and remain near their city also in misery and difficulties. Kvatch 4 life !!!

But I have to say that I'm falled in love with Dynari Amnis, a thief I met in the IC. She's so sexy.........

Edited by Malcom86

Hehe, too many to easily count. A lot of them I add to their personality in my head. Lemme see here...

Antoinetta. She's so sweet! For a murderer, anyway. I just can't help but wanna hug her and hope she doesn't stab me fer it. Vicente, as well, and Lucien. Actually, I just quite liked the Cheydinhal Sanctuary in general, especially since the Dark Brotherhood was one of the first questlines I ever completed.

I love Thurindil, a Bosmer in Anvil who's just a bit crazy. He's just so unusual. :D

Runs-In-Circles, naturally. 'Oh, no. Oh, nonononono! Ni ni ni ni ni ni!'

Alessia Caro, Countess of Leyawiin, memorable because I hate her. Racist 'lil snot. Screwing up her dinner party is fun, though.

A lot of the characters in Shivering Isles - I loved the quirks of that expansion. Big-Head, of course, and the juggler, though I can't remember her name. And Bhisha! :D Please do make it rain burning dogs!

Finally, Mazoga for my more warrior oriented characters - she's got a nice backstory.