Site Bot

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

wow im back all ive missed yall i tried to make the official fo4 forums my stomping grounds but i got tired of all the female dogs there in the end i miss you guys! and the moderators here are not nearly so damn nitpicky and well just saltyish all around so i have returned bwahahahaha anyways any other console players pissed at the save BS in survial mode now?
*drops the mic*

• 2 weeks later...

hellos
I have a problem when I want to build my colonies, I is not the location for construction of wood or metal, in my menus his pass special to supply
Please someone is what to do I can not build and bothers me a lot
thank you :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Somebody should make a cybernetics mod with cybernetics similer to that of shadowrun (pencil paper RPG game similer to D&D but more futuristic) i found a mod that tried but its not been updated in a LONG TIME, and i dont really trust it

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11230/?

^ thats the never going to be updated again, mod

Edited by RavenDamara16

• 1 month later...

wow im back all ive missed yall i tried to make the official fo4 forums my stomping grounds but i got tired of all the female dogs there in the end i miss you guys! and the moderators here are not nearly so damn nitpicky and well just saltyish all around so i have returned bwahahahaha anyways any other console players pissed at the save BS in survial mode now?

*drops the mic*

We are not all male here-- and not all females are "dogs"