[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F4SE has been updated on Silverlock.org. They don't have the installer version done as yet, so you'd have to manually install (and manually delete the next go-round).

MCM has been updated.

Looksmenu and Place Everywhere are still awaiting updates.

Achievements doesn't seem to need an update, I'm sure there are numerous others.

• 1 month later...

ok I just posted this in another thread, gonna copy/pasta it here because on my travels trying to fix my game i came into this thread too and if someone else makes it in here on the same journey and it helps them then thats probably a good thing.

This is basically a way to roll back the latest fallout4 update so we can play the game again the way we were yesterday until a new version of F4SE comes out to let us work with the latest update.

copy/pasta

hey, just had this same problem and managed to fix it without a new version of F4SE.

found this post....

https://forums.nexus...-version-steam/

seems long and ripe with potential to just tilt you having to jump through so many hoops, but it was actually quite easy when I just sat down and did it.

The exact text will change with each new update, but the cut to the chase of it for this latest update on December the 5th is to open the steam console the way they tell you, type this into the console...

download_depot 377160 377162 883559999634905832

and hit enter, it will download the fallout4.exe from the previous patch we were running yesterday and tell u where it downloaded it, you then just copy it and paste it over your existing fallout4.exe and that essentially rolls you back for this latest update. I just tried it, worked fine, im back up and running now and all my mods work.