Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like a mod that would share all workshop inventories, just so I don't have to go between all my settlements to collect the stuff I need to build 1 thing. Plus it would make weapon storage and stuff way more convenient instead of fast travelling to that one place where you store all your weapons you find the nearest settlement and it's all there.

Instead of making many threads about mods by many people who think they are only who need it and thought about it, here is the full list of mods of what pc fo4 gamers want since even before fo4 comes out. Plses not you need a modding kit or TESf4edit to do, well, almost all of them.

animated prostitution.

Guys, this mods will be made, just give it time and try to have fun.

Non-animated is fine too. :)

Don't forget changing the colors for speech options. The form of color blindness I have, some colors blend together if they are close to each other and what the background is and such. Right now I can't tell the difference between basic speech, easy speech checks and medium speech checks.

I always like to have loadout mods. Where you press a hotkey which makes you unequip everything, and then equip/use all items associated with that key. In Skyrim, I would use it to change between my combat loadout, sneak, barter, crafting, etc.

Would be nice, yes. I second this suggestion.

Favorited sets would be nice, worked in Skyrim mods. Makes sense that when you walk into town, you aren't running around in armor with a machine gun.