Who are you voting for?

kvnchrist

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for Orwell. While Odin's claim about the ice giants constitutes a typical non-falsifiable statement, Orwell's predictions are coming true.

I expect household surveillance cameras to be installed within the next two decades "to prevent domestic violence, child abuse and the creation of home-made terrorist weapons, to protect law-abiding citizens against breaking and entering and burglary, and to offer emergency medical assistance to elderly people who live alone".

And I fully expect to population to accept it with only a few dissenting voices, because "who needs those stupid human rights and liberties if they mean we need to inconvenience ourselves to ensure our own safety."

I vote for the only person who can truly represent my interests. I vote for myself.

As your benevolent and wise supreme leader I will see to your needs adequately, while seeing to my own.

I will pocket whatever funds and resources I can get away with, but see that the rest is spent on necessary social and economical improvements.

I will rub shoulders with, and scratch the backs of seemingly unsavoury characters as long as my ambitions are ultimately fulfilled.

You will have no more say in my decisions than you have ever had, but you will have no cause to complain, and you won't so long as you have the ability to fulfil your own interests unhindered.

Despite my lack of principles or scruples however, I will endeavour to keep you all as happy as possible.

Vote for me!

I'm backing good old Elmer Fudd because he cannot be any worse than current or projected occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania ave.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130726152024/looneytunesshow/images/c/c0/ElmerFudd.png

I am voting for my dog, Bean. Because I know she will be the cutest tyrannical dictator known to history. Anyone who does her will gets a face of kisses. Anyone who doesn't...well we best not speak if that.

I'm backing good old Elmer Fudd because he cannot be any worse than current or projected occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania ave.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130726152024/looneytunesshow/images/c/c0/ElmerFudd.png

Agreed, Elmer gets my vote too. :)