Mods you already want

charwo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to mod the ability, to salvage and scav matterials from out side of the settlement's "green" zones? Like those car's that are all over the place, and piles of tires, ect ect?

I thought about this one a lot as well, the first settlement you can build is virtually on an island why not include the whole island? so yes a mod that can expanded the 'green zone' would be brilliant!

This may be my least modded bethesda game ever, that's just how good the vanilla game feels. I'll likely install a mod that increases enemy numbers ( excited to see what TonyCubed does for the Fallout4 version of Sands of Time ), maybe a new body and texture for the ladies, and a backpack mod. The majority of previous fallout mods were dedicated to improving combat, but it doesn't really feel needed anymore. I might remake my own Brutal Encumbrance mod.

I want a mod that keeps power armor worn by companions from taking durability damage.

I put Curie in a set of X-01 V power armor, the second highest tier of the best power armor, five minutes later all four limbs are broken. How does that even happen!? It is the same for all of them, put them in a suit and it breaks immediately.

I want a mod that keeps power armor worn by companions from taking durability damage.

I put Curie in a set of X-01 V power armor, the second highest tier of the best power armor, five minutes later all four limbs are broken. How does that even happen!? It is the same for all of them, put them in a suit and it breaks immediately.

I think this is just because companions are stupid. They seemed to be attracted to exploding cars like moths to light.

Mods I already want, given my current playthrough

Peaceful way to do the endgame with Institute playthrough

Unlimited Companions or Followers determined by charisma

XP from follower kills

Permanent ruin clearing

A quest to upgrade/repair Nick's features

Fallout Classic Weapons (updated to have FO3/New Vegas +dlc weapons)

Fallout 4 version of this: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/13383/?

An autoloot system for all corpses, objects containers once a ruin is cleared

Way to fix settlement buildings (the greenhouses, your house, Cabot Manor, the walls of the Castle)

A way to make settlements out of Vaults and the Corgeva assembly plant (That's where I'd build a defensible settlement)

Flags for settlement (Brotherhood, American, Institute)

Controversial things

Radiation removed from being in water

A Vurt green world

Real animals

Spouse as companion

A quest where you try to bond with Father

Any other mods you'd like to see?

a few of those are already done, theres a perk that removes radiation from water you drin kand food you eat, and a mod that makes radiation storms harder or have no rads, i foxhed up the Castle by just stacking the wood floor house foundation which easily fixes the holes in the walls, the Build anywhere mod will spawn a workbench at your position which in turn makes the 50 foot radiuse around it settlement enabled, i even did a highlight video on it

(around 651 is when i start to rebuild concord)

As for me i want that unlimited companion mod as well, i'd also like a topless version of the female variant of the grognak costume mainly cause i hate magically gender swaping costumes.

But one thing that's REALLY bugging me...why does my strenght go DOWN when i enter powered armor, that need a patch ASAP

3) ** higher levels of building structure

Stage 1: current.

Stage 2: Improved building panels (no more see-through walls or roofs)

Stage 3: Advanced building objects (wired internals, indoor plumbing, functioning and non-broken appearing tubs/showers/sinks/appliances)

Stage 4: 'Futuristic' building panels / objects - as in, near pre-War technology, without the greed/bloodthirsty/inhuman corporate styling. (exploding 200+ year-old defunct cars??)

This exists in Vanilla, find the Picket Fences skill books, one gave me High Tech laps and the other gave me the ability to build white picket fences

I just want an Iron Man suit.

And a Hulk-Buster suit.

And Repulsor beams.

And sustainable flight from the jetpack.

That's not asking too much is it? :D

errmmm....

You HAVE an iron man suit! Whatcha think these Power Suits are? o.O

Now, hulk-busting... They do work well against Super Mutants, and Super Mutant Masters, and (if you move quickly enough), even the Behemoths. ^_^

Repulsor beams.. hmmm.... lasers, plasmas, They do a fine job of burning stuff, but dunno about 'repulsing'.

Sustainable flight... Haven't found one, tried one, so iunno. Are they separate from the Fusion Core? 'cause if you carry 50 of those babies, I'm sure you can sustain flight for a nice long time!

already doable just combine the configurable fusion core drain mod with the jetpack ap drain mod, i have 0 ap drain and the default 50% fusion core mod (as well as the repair bobblehead and all 3 ranks of nuclear physicists) i can now fly all i want, not drain my AP and when i start falling just tapp jump twice and I start rising again.

I want to collect Buttercups the way I collect teddy bears.

Wait...

You collect teddy bears? o.O

Didja find the pair of lover bears on their shiny bed amidst the flowers?

I nearly fell out of my chair, laughing at that one. Someone was being a bit naughty.

There's a weston atmatoys factory that has several Giddyup Buttercups (and several pieces)

Edited by nekollx

There's a weston atmatoys factory that has several Giddyup Buttercups (and several pieces)

Thank you. I did grab those, though they have since vanished from my inventory. Yay.

Reminds me, though-- giving us the ability to build settlements without the ability to accurately place all the junk we've collected to decorate the place seems sloppy...we need a Jaxonz Positioner mod for FO4. :) (You can't grab a Buttercup-- apparently you can haul them around in your pocket all day long, but they're "too heavy" to set upright once you drop them on the floor.)