Preparing for the Enclave Return mod

jonnyetiz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh are you being sarcastic? Like seriously, lol. I don't know where to start but like I've never employed someone or anything... I don't know good rates for this sort of thing, or if it even has any value... I'm actually only 14 so I don't know too much about investments, and I'm not sure if anyone even wants to help, people think people my age just fail everything... I'm going to make the post a bit more organized, and hopefully that would get me some "staff" but I don't really know how to react to this :/

No I am dead serious. I am trying to get more people to understand how to truly get things done. People need an incentive to really want to move forward. Not many but the majority. I think you have a legit thing here, I for one like the concept that you are offering.

Uhhh are you being sarcastic? Like seriously, lol. I don't know where to start but like I've never employed someone or anything... I don't know good rates for this sort of thing, or if it even has any value... I'm actually only 14 so I don't know too much about investments, and I'm not sure if anyone even wants to help, people think people my age just fail everything... I'm going to make the post a bit more organized, and hopefully that would get me some "staff" but I don't really know how to react to this :/

No I am dead serious. I am trying to get more people to understand how to truly get things done. People need an incentive to really want to move forward. Not many but the majority. I think you have a legit thing here, I for one like the concept that you are offering.

I get your point, but I've seen several successful large scale mods that were created by modders just offering their services no matter how large or small of a contribution, so I don't believe that it's the only/best way to "truly get things done".

I get your point, but I've seen several successful large scale mods that were created by modders just offering their services no matter how large or small of a contribution, so I don't believe that it's the only/best way to "truly get things done".

Agreed.

We already have a modeler. If you don't agree to my terms(not about porting), then you cant work on my project. I was hoping you could lend an extra hand, but I can tell we wouldn't get along. Have a nice day.

This kind of thing makes it seem like you aren't really fit to lead a group in making a mod. I see someone who is quick to lash out and is unwilling to accept criticism. I'd hope that you'd think about the way you present yourself in the future.

We already have a modeler. If you don't agree to my terms(not about porting), then you cant work on my project. I was hoping you could lend an extra hand, but I can tell we wouldn't get along. Have a nice day.

This kind of thing makes it seem like you aren't really fit to lead a group in making a mod. I see someone who is quick to lash out and is unwilling to accept criticism. I'd hope that you'd think about the way you present yourself in the future.

I've just been cranky lately, so much bad stuff going on.

If it helps, Igloo, I've got three years as an editor in newspapers. I can fairly assuredly handle conflict if it arises if you don't feel you can trust Jonny to. Though I've found him rather reasonable in private.