Big jim at early levels, not rerally

Auto guns.

A never ending DB shotty.

Any big gun weapon expect Junk jet.

Enchaments:

Forget G.slayer enchantment:

More damage if health is full.

Another bullet.

AP refill after C.attack if the build was highly mobile and makes use of a lot of vats.

More limp damage.

Explosive.

Never ending for already op weapon.

Ini setting I mentioned is a console command and real time is slowest and buggy.

Actually I think you need to increase the recording FPS to match the ingame FPS as the 24 FPS standard will always miss half of your 60 FPS game, whatever speed the game is.

For more developed characters:

If you maxed relations with Macready, his perk greatly increases your chances for Headshots in VATS. 95% is a regular thing. Screw Feral Ghoul immobilization, go for the head. If you're using a pistol and you have the Action Points, you can use VATS and systematically clear lots out with well planted headshots. Pistols use less Action Points than Rifles and such.

On the extreme end, if you're a Pistol slinging character, whether via semi-auto/revolver style with Gunslinger, or Autopistol style with Commando, have Gun Fu, have Macready's headshot oriented perk...

You need to shoot 'em in the... legs. No, really. Very effective. =^[.]^=

Or a shotgun to the head.

Might be effective at normal difficulty, but on survival always go for the legs. I only whish i had a ghoul slaying 10mm for exactly this purpose.

An explosive one would be even better. You don't even need to hit the legs. Crazy good on ghouls.

Explosive weapons can be very dangerous to you if the enemy is on you already. I found that out when I had a TOTALLY AWESOME SMG with that, "Spray 'N Pray" since the Explosions it causes also can hurt you.

Yeah, but usually by the time they're close enough for me to hurt myself, they've already hit me. I have 1 Endurance, so at that point I might as well quickload, depending on their level and how many there are. If I bash them at just the right time, I can jump away without getting hit and shoot without hurting myself though.

Edited by noahdvs

Why not just suck down some Jet?

Jet doesn't kill ghouls.

I thought the OP wanted to make a video of them... that's what it says in the OP after all.

Also, whenever I suck down some Jet, ghouls just drop dead left and right... so I'm not sure you're accurate in your assessment. ;)