⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

I am soooo excited for Vault Girl mods. I'm not digging the direction of the bobble heads (I'd prefer something closer to the Vault Girl art, and with a zipped up vault suit... or at least with less disturbingly large areolas especially...), but the Vault Girl mod itself is looking pretty damn tight.

Out of curiosity, would it be possible to include races other than European?

I'm glad you are excited for the mod! There will be a normal vault suit version of the bobblehead, the reason all the screens are unzipped version is because there's been some trouble getting the normal version to work in game properly. The bobblehead model was created by skuddedbutt on twitter, and admittedly it is rather risque, but rest assured there will be a SFW version.

It is possible to make some racial variety as options for the mod since it's just the textures that would change (I wouldn't edit the animated perks, that is too much work). But yeah some variations on the billboard and even on the bobblehead could be possible. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally done :smile:

Vanilla

http://i.imgur.com/2A2Btag.jpg

UnZip

http://i.imgur.com/jJ8mrc4.jpg

And NSFW version

http://i.imgur.com/H9st0VM.jpg

Now will do a SFW version with a TShirt instead of the top nude body waiting for OnAFreak new texture :smile:

Change the vault-meat by vault-tech at start :)

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

I just noticed that her hair clips through the leprechaun hat a bit. :smile:

Yes i know will correct that this evening and for the tshirst i will replace the nude body texture by a tshirt texture so the suit will be unzip with a tshirt under , i really dont known why the full suit refuse to work in game and i don't known where to look at :(

Yes i know will correct that this evening and for the tshirst i will replace the nude body texture by a tshirt texture so the suit will be unzip with a tshirt under , i really dont known why the full suit refuse to work in game and i don't known where to look at :(

You said it had to deal with the diffuse texture right? Does it use different textures than the other models? I could talk with the guy who made the model if he could help, or ask around to other modders who have imported textures. The t shirt idea works though if we can't find a solution. :)

Yes i know will correct that this evening and for the tshirst i will replace the nude body texture by a tshirt texture so the suit will be unzip with a tshirt under , i really dont known why the full suit refuse to work in game and i don't known where to look at :sad:

You said it had to deal with the diffuse texture right? Does it use different textures than the other models? I could talk with the guy who made the model if he could help, or ask around to other modders who have imported textures. The t shirt idea works though if we can't find a solution. :smile:

It is like the nif generated from 3dsmax add hidden parameters to the NiTriShape that make the FO4 engine refuse to load the diffuse and normal map normaly but In nifskope all work like a charm

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT