Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFW version with Tshirt and i have redone the luck :smile:

Not so bad :wink:

Is there a way to edit the normal map (bump map?) or something to smooth out the breast area some to make it more shirt like? Also maybe a darker line where the shirt texture ends?

Thanks for all the work man it's awesome seeing them all together like that. Oh and did you manage to make a Vault Tec version? If not you can just send me the textures and I can do it. :smile:

Also sorry for being nit picky, but I think some of the Vault Girl bobbleheads aren't smiling like the others. Could be the angle.

Edited by Guest

SFW version with Tshirt and i have redone the luck :smile:

Not so bad :wink:

Is there a way to edit the normal map (bump map?) or something to smooth out the breast area some to make it more shirt like? Also maybe a darker line where the shirt texture ends?

Thanks for all the work man it's awesome seeing them all together like that. Oh and did you manage to make a Vault Tec version? If not you can just send me the textures and I can do it. :smile:

Also sorry for being nit picky, but I think some of the Vault Girl bobbleheads aren't smiling like the others. Could be the angle.

Hum that true did not notice the smill will see what i can do but i think i will have to redo all the face but as i have the base should not be so long to edit that :wink:

I have done a vault-tec version did not have change the texture before the ingame screenshot i have so many different folder :wink:

and will see if i can alter the boob area to make "make it more shirt like" like you said :wink:

Edit : as you pointed me i have also miss the specular when i have redone the tshirt (just diffuse and normal)

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

booble with a smile :smile: and tshirt specular updated

Nice work man, basically done! Only suggestion is to make the Vault Tec font less wide. I looked at the original texture OnAFreak did and he had it stretched vertically in the texture compared to how it looks on the bobblehead.

I believe this is the Vault Tec font right here: http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/MyriadPro-BlackCond/

If you don't already have it :smile:

If it could be more similar to this:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/1af2_fallout_bobbleheads.jpg

I'm thinking you could post this up as it's own mod, maybe called it Vault Girl Bobbleheads Mod. I would like for these mods to also cater to people who don't know of Vault Meat and just want female option for stuff, while still being cute enough to make people who do happy. :smile:

EDIT:

I see you changed the 111 to the vault tec symbol, do you prefer it that way?

Edited by Guest