Fallout 4 1.3 Steam Beta Update Live

SirSalami

In response to post #33332225. #33343595 is also a reply to the same post.

Teo265 wrote: The changelog is indeed quite impressive. I'll hold out of the beta patch but will certainly enjoy the changes once the stable patch rolls out.
RaffTheSweetling wrote: Same with me. Seems like some great changes, but nothing major, and no fix for the invisible weapon bug makes it hardly worth-while for me at all. Will wait for the Official patch.

The invisible weapon bug is indeed quite annoying...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest complaints on Bethesda's forums about the beta patch is that load times are three to four times longer. Problems with enabling mods--again--is another. Bethesda had better hurry up and add official support for mods...which won't happen until the GECK is released. Looking like Feb. at the earliest if they follow the same pattern set by Skyrim five years ago.

In response to post #33341720. #33342420 is also a reply to the same post.

kebrus wrote: Do you guys had to do anything to activate HBAO? is it supposed to show in the config settings? because mine only shows off or ssao (is ssao actually hbao?)

EDIT: actually i cant see the debris either (I have a GTX980m)
JakeTiDe wrote: Jump from high place in PA and watch under your feet. Shooting ground with pistol also works.

nevermind, it's in the ini file, I knew I had to shoot the floor and stuff, but it still wasn't generating any debris, after changing the ini it works

In response to post #33339385.

Arkngt wrote: Works fine for me, but, alas, it doesn't fix my main issue with the game, namely that I often get bugged out (invisible, non-working) weapons when switching, so that was a minus. I also get much longer load times than before. On the plus side, HBAO+ looks nice and I seem to can afford it FPS-wise.

I've been getting that one too. Have to switch to 3rd person and back to fix it.

Hearing from others that it has much longer load times kind of terrifies me as I've found the load times to be extremely long already compared to literally every other game in my library, but...

> Added status menu for settlers in your settlements

Decisions, decisions...

Edited by Onihikage

In response to post #33347605.

DeadPixelz01 wrote: Hi, kinda new to modding games that are still getting frequent updates. Once a stable version of this patch comes out, will I have to uninstall my mods before updating, or is it fine to just leave my mods in and update?

You won't lose any mods by updating and the mods won't interfere with the update process, but some mods might not work properly after the update.