Fallout 4 1.3 Steam Beta Update Live

SirSalami

In response to post #33341565. #33341655, #33341810, #33341940 are all replies on the same post.

Venlafaxin wrote: "Added status menu for settlers in your settlements"
Am I too stupid to find this? O.o
HippeusOmega wrote: From what I understand you hover over the settler and it brings up minor information that tells you if they are assigned to something or not.
Venlafaxin wrote: Ah! Thanks. I thought it was a window of some kind. Really useful, though. I need this on Ps4 Asap xD
HippeusOmega wrote: Yeah I downloaded the beta. Seems to be working with my mods so far. No CTD's so far. Can't use Script Extender though. Basically when your in workshop mode it'll tell you if they are assigned to something with icons. Like my one medic shop user now has a medic sign when in workshop mode.

FANTASTIC NEWS

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #33337215. #33340415, #33340785 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote:

Lel, CTD on using workbench with or without mods. GG

tarblex2010 wrote: +1
HippeusOmega wrote: ugh... was going to try out the beta patch but I guess I'll wait. Sometimes I wonder if it'd be a good idea for them to just release GECK and let modders fix the game.

They didn't even fix the damn wandering vendors.

Damn, give them SOME credit will ya? I know 'hur dur modders are better at video game development than bethesda' is a cool joke to be in on but they don't just sit around with their thumbs up their asses. Beta patch is a beta patch and you have no idea what state this guy's installation is in. Considering nobody else seems to have the same problem i'm betting it's on his end.

In response to post #33337215. #33340415, #33340785, #33357760 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote:

HippeusOmega wrote: ugh... was going to try out the beta patch but I guess I'll wait. Sometimes I wonder if it'd be a good idea for them to just release GECK and let modders fix the game.

freakiertruth wrote: Damn, give them SOME credit will ya? I know 'hur dur modders are better at video game development than bethesda' is a cool joke to be in on but they don't just sit around with their thumbs up their asses. Beta patch is a beta patch and you have no idea what state this guy's installation is in. Considering nobody else seems to have the same problem i'm betting it's on his end.

This guy found a solution http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1583610-two-issues-with-the-new-update/#entry24862634

Any mod that changes the interface causes this issue for my case it was this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/354/?

In response to post #33337215. #33340415, #33340785, #33357760 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote:

freakiertruth wrote: Damn, give them SOME credit will ya? I know 'hur dur modders are better at video game development than bethesda' is a cool joke to be in on but they don't just sit around with their thumbs up their asses. Beta patch is a beta patch and you have no idea what state this guy's installation is in. Considering nobody else seems to have the same problem i'm betting it's on his end.

This guy found a solution http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1583610-two-issues-with-the-new-update/?do=findComment&comment=24862634

Any mod that changes the interface causes this issue for my case it was this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/354/?

Yea, fixed it before seeing that.

I got crash on loading ! i delete ini's , disable plugin but nothing to do ! How can i come back to earlier version ?

Follow same steps you went for when opting for beta, but this time opt out of it.

Edited by Ethreon

In response to post #33362160.

tielebras wrote: I got crash on loading ! i delete ini's , disable plugin but nothing to do ! How can i come back to earlier version ?

Not taking credit here, instruction page on Steam;

To get the Beta, you need to do the following:

Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
Select Settings
Select Betas

If you decide you don’t want to run the Beta anymore, At the drop down, select NONE – Opt out of all beta programs.

In response to post #33362370.

Ethreon wrote:

Ethreon wrote:

This guy found a solution http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1583610-two-issues-with-the-new-update/?do=findComment&comment=24862634

Yea, fixed it before seeing that.

I got crash on loading ! i delete ini's , disable plugin but nothing to do ! How can i come back to earlier version ?

Follow same steps you went for when opting for beta, but this time opt out of it.

Thanks