DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

@midtek: One man or an army of hackers, it all boils down to a lack of respect for other people; I stand with Dark0ne, and have said as much in a news article on Dark Times: The Confederacy of Malkuth news article on DDoS attack on The Nexus sites.

@Dark0ne: We site administrators need to support each other and show those that would try to intimidate us that we will not bend from the mere threat of attacks against our sites for some imagined slight against the outraged party making them.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny how this guy is trying to ruin a site that has been going for over what, 9 years? Or was it 7... Either way, I don't think he could even hope to take down a chain of sites like the Nexus. Especially with how much experience Dark0ne has.

You'd think he'd just give up; he did something against both the rules and laws, and in turn, shall suffer the consequences of his actions.

There's a big difference between a big army led by a miserable man and an association which has its mandate, at least to the site in threatened position by hacker group as what he aforementioned.

What I pointed is his cause of 'calling an army' is way too personal and akward; only fews might gather under his flag even he wages it so strong I suppose (or simply he's just pretending).

The force of an organized group of hackers never should be taken lightly.

And showing confidence is something we forum users expect to Administrator.

But we can simply shout "Show him who's the boss!"

This will fail, just like everything else he has done so far. If anonymous were to come for us their mandate would have lowered considerably.

Don't link to the site anywhere as it increases Google indexing.

I wouldn't worry about Anonymous. For all the hype they get from the press and the net in general, they're too low key to be of much harm. Besides, they're busy screwing with Sony right now and knocking PSN offline.