Guns I would like to see modded into FO4

YailBloor

I didn't mean anything by it, I just pictured a massive shotgun presented as reminiscent of a death claw as fully automatic, I guess it would be equally appropriate to be a very powerful one shot weapon. I was just picturing how it would work based on your description. Only my conclusion really, it doesn't hold any specific weight.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taurus Raging Judge; it shoots a .45 and a 410 shotshell. Very fine hand cannon!

Holy crap I didn't know until just now Taurus had come out with a "Raging" model of the Judge concept. Thanks for the heads up. By the way it also takes .454 casull cartridges, which -if I am not mistaken- are the second most powerful handgun cartridge after .500 Magnum and before .50 AE. Could be a good excuse to buff the .44 stats if someone could create a standalone ammo type. Would you prefer to see it as a cartridge version, or a shotshell? I'm just curious and as far as I know, there is as of yet no way to do both in one gun.

Personally, I would like to see ridiculous recoil on something like that, I think it would both be fun, and mitigate the necessarily massive damage by reducing accurate output. In the dream-world that is my gun-nut head, I picture the gun recoiling so violently the animations struggle to control it, possibly with the off hand slipping off the grip. Naturally is should also have a large AP drain in vats to highlight just how hard it is to control a weapon that size.

Now that I say that, I'd like to see something similar on the Desert Eagle idea as well.

Edited by YailBloor

well, for ease of modding, I figured it would use the ingame .45 and shotgun shell. Of course it would be nice to see something more accurate like 454 and 410. As for use in game, I think it would be appropriate to require Strength and Gun Nut levels for base model and possibly that 3rd perk that has to do with gun and strength (I can't remember the name) The .44 is nice as is but feels VERY OP, I burried Mr. cornflakes at like lvl 23 on Survival and from that point on I could damn near 1 shot everything so if this were in game Id like it to really require end game stats to reflect the power that it should wield.

Edited by Descivii

well, for ease of modding, I figured it would use the ingame .45 and shotgun shell. Of course it would be nice to see something more accurate like 454 and 410. As for use in game, I think it would be appropriate to require Strength and Gun Nut levels for base model and possibly that 3rd perk that has to do with gun and strength (I can't remember the name) The .44 is nice as is but feels VERY OP, I burried Mr. cornflakes at like lvl 23 on Survival and from that point on I could damn near 1 shot everything so if this were in game Id like it to really require end game stats to reflect the power that it should wield.

I quite like that idea actually, makes me think more weapons should require a certain level of SPECIAL points to use, or at least suffer a heavy penalty without the minimum requirements. I mean, does it really make sense for a person to effectively use a sniper rifle without a certain amount on perception and agility? Or a minigun without x amount of strength and endurance? The ideas spiral on from there, but I think the concept would add a depth of realism not found in any other FPS I can think of. Good thinking sir!

i would love to see the

Desert eagle

Few that's already been stated.

i love to see

a new shotty

Crye SIX12 with Salvo 12 ( i dont know why i just like the revolver loader in shotguns)

a 3 barrel shotgun...

double Barrel .45 Caliber Pistol (= double the damage. something like i think makes more sence when it comes to fireing 2 at one time)