RIP 4th Amendment..

SpellAndShield

Time to ban income taxes, clearly involuntary servitude.

That argument could be made actually...

Seeing as income taxes require you to have a job, and part of the money is given away, yes.

Oh, it can more than be made. I have been meaning to create a new thread on the topic but haven't gotten to it yet.

Actually, you aren't required to have a job.... if you don't make any money, you don't have to pay any taxes. Rather easy. :D

Yep, I should just sit back and let everyone else pay for me.

Depends on the lifestyle you want. Me? I like having a roof over my head, and a warm place to sleep. Not to mention eating on a somewhat regular basis....

We really should move this to the new thread as this is way off topic but I know many, many people getting government assistance and they eat and have shelter so I don't see your point. Hell most have Xboxes and nicer cars than I do.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to ban income taxes, clearly involuntary servitude.

That argument could be made actually...

Seeing as income taxes require you to have a job, and part of the money is given away, yes.

Oh, it can more than be made. I have been meaning to create a new thread on the topic but haven't gotten to it yet.

Actually, you aren't required to have a job.... if you don't make any money, you don't have to pay any taxes. Rather easy. :D

Yep, I should just sit back and let everyone else pay for me.

Depends on the lifestyle you want. Me? I like having a roof over my head, and a warm place to sleep. Not to mention eating on a somewhat regular basis....

We really should move this to the new thread as this is way off topic but I know many, many people getting government assistance and they eat and have shelter so I don't see your point. Hell most have Xboxes and nicer cars than I do.

Show me a thread that actually stayed exclusively "on topic". :D I don't think you can.

I will grant that there are some folks that take advantage of the system.... and that should really be addressed, but, as it would have to be addressed by a system that takes advantage at every available opportunity....... and is so large, the left hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing..... and the folks that directly administer to the folks 'in need'..... have such a huge caseload..... that it is basically impossible for them to actually DO their job....... so, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

The trick is, to increase YOUR income. Something those on assistance are unable to do. (well, at least, not technically......)

Two things are assured in this life. Death, and taxes. No way to avoid either one. The government steps on our rights on a regular basis. Difference there being, they can pass legislation, that becomes law, that says it is "ok" for them to do so. The reason this thread being a prime example.

Further reason why we need a second American Revolution. DOWN WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT!

The only way a constitutional amendment can be repealed is by another amendment, not by the courts!

Further reason why we need a second American Revolution. DOWN WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT!

The only way a constitutional amendment can be repealed is by another amendment, not by the courts!

We do need a revolution, people don't want to admit it though.

Not going to be fixed by any law passed, and its not going to be fixed through simple diplomacy.

We do need a revolution, people don't want to admit it though.

Not going to be fixed by any law passed, and its not going to be fixed through simple diplomacy.

I agree. I see revolution as the ONLY way that things are going to change. Trouble is, I really don't see it happening anytime soon. instead, what I expect to see happen, is current policies extended, corporate america getting more breaks on the backs of the middle class, until there is NO middle class anymore. Once that occurs, there will be no large population of consumers for the rest of the world to sell their crap products to, China will demand repayment of the trillions of dollars we owe them, and will quickly and easily conquer the US, without firing a single shot.

Although not funny in the slightest, I still laughed when I saw the last few posts. My spidey senses immediately went off thinking about how everyone in this thread has been added to a watch list as potential domestic or other terrorists. ;D

Viva la non-revolution!

Hrm... terrorist? Na. Once you get behind a cause, you're a rebel.

It's basically the same thing, but one sounds nicer.

Heh, I write one bad thing about the winter olympic's and I had cop's follow me til they were over. Back on topic, revolution is the only way to fix thing's we've screwed up these day's. No amount of talking is going to get anything done, it's far past that point.

I got my papers from the US gov exempting me from the Draft a few years ago... which is odd they even are keeping tabs on me after all these years. I am pretty sure I was put on the register at birth, I know I never signed up for that crap.

Hrm... terrorist? Na. Once you get behind a cause, you're a rebel.

It's basically the same thing, but one sounds nicer.

Better tread lightly then...did you know about a report designed to help police identify militia members or domestic terrorists and what red flags were listed? Support Ron Paul / 3rd-party candidates? Think nothing wrong with the "don't tread on me" symbolism? There other other examples and you can see actual copies of this report on this page.

People are more-likely to not react to large changes if subjected to small changes over a long time.