The Witcher Nexus launched

Dark0ne

I agree. Perhaps a lighter grey background? Or silver? IDK but it hurts the eyes a bit. Also..and this would be for the Dragon Age stuff too. The TW1 and TW2 in front of the mod is nice but having a different text color for each or a different font would make it easier still to see at a glance. I find myself having to stare at it for a bit. But...I am getting old *cough*

I just saw it. Thanks so much, that's great. So great. And I like the design and everything and all. Ehm... shutting up again, but once more: Thanks for The Witcher Nexus :D

I agree. Perhaps a lighter grey background? Or silver? IDK but it hurts the eyes a bit. Also..and this would be for the Dragon Age stuff too. The TW1 and TW2 in front of the mod is nice but having a different text color for each or a different font would make it easier still to see at a glance. I find myself having to stare at it for a bit. But...I am getting old *cough*

I've brightened up the red without trying to make it too garish. I ran in to a similar problem with Dragon Age, which is why DANexus turned out to be a little bit more pink than red! :psyduck:

I liked your idea about the different coloured icons and I've done that :)

Yah! Such a little difference but it really stands out to see the difference for what game it is. Very nice and thank you for it!! *throws confetti*

I've brightened up the red without trying to make it too garish. I ran in to a similar problem with Dragon Age, which is why DANexus turned out to be a little bit more pink than red!

Um, is it possible to ask for another font color skin? As an option? Red is too extreme for my eyes and I'd rather read without crying ;(

P.S. I'd eppreciate if anyone could give me a tip how to change the font color for the Witcher Nexus in firefox if that's even possible.

How to change font color for The Witcher Nexus.

Available Colors: Blue with white background.

Highlight it! :P

Edited by Zaldiir

Only The Witcher 2 for now. If there's interest in having a Witcher 1 section then I'll definitely consider it.

There wasn't a huge mod scene for The Witcher, what was released was good, but I think the game is too old to attract a lot of attention to it now. Plus from what i heard Djinni wasn't the nicest program to use. The edits that CPR made to the Aurora engine hacked it to pieces, it was all but a shell of the engine that Bioware uses.